Valued Contributor

If you've returned an item - should it show as "RETURNED" in the order status? I was checking on some returns that probably wouldn't be categorized yet but noticed one return from about a year ago that doesn't say RETURNED. I know I called in and talked to customer service about this item specifically and they were going to refund it. Is there a way to see if I was ever refunded? It doesn't say anything about it in my order but I would think there should be record of it within the order somewhere. It was around $90 so I definitely would like to know if I was or wasn't! I guess I just never came back to check. I did notice that the order was placed on a old bank card that was reissued with a new number (security due to all of the hackings) so I wonder if that might have been a problem with issuing a refund?  I don' tknow - it bothers me that it doesn't say anything about it being returned or refunded in that order.

Respected Contributor

It does usually say Returned. Maybe you could call CS and explain the situation and ask them to check their records. 

Respected Contributor

Or you could check your credit card statements to see if you were isssued a refund.  You can look up the statements online.

Honored Contributor

@ctinaw  As soon as your returned item has been received, your order will indicate that it has been 'returned' and this word will be posted as such.  The word 'refund' will also be posted.

If you then click on the word 'returns' at the top of your orders, all of your returned items will populate and reflect the amount of how much the credit back to your card will be.

If you order two of the same item and return both in the same package, the Q staff adds together the entire amount of both credited amounts.  To sort out exactly how much EACH amt is, go back to that particular order, add up how much each item was, add in the tax and this figure will give you t he amt of EACH return.  Keep in mind each credit may be a little different IF one item was one amount and the item you bought was a buy one and save money (ie $4.00, $5.00) off each additional item.

You still want to see how much EACH item was, add in the tax and that's your credit for each item.

Hope this helps.  It took me awhile to figure this out.

Valued Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@ctinaw  As soon as your returned item has been received, your order will indicate that it has been 'returned' and this word will be posted as such.  The word 'refund' will also be posted.

If you then click on the word 'returns' at the top of your orders, all of your returned items will populate and reflect the amount of how much the credit back to your card will be.

If you order two of the same item and return both in the same package, the Q staff adds together the entire amount of both credited amounts.  To sort out exactly how much EACH amt is, go back to that particular order, add up how much each item was, add in the tax and this figure will give you t he amt of EACH return.  Keep in mind each credit may be a little different IF one item was one amount and the item you bought was a buy one and save money (ie $4.00, $5.00) off each additional item.

You still want to see how much EACH item was, add in the tax and that's your credit for each item.

Hope this helps.  It took me awhile to figure this out.

Hmmm it is not showing up under "returned" at all. I will have to all and see what their records are showing.