Respected Contributor

Annoying Price Policy RE: Lunchtime special

I know items go on clearance and get reduced. It;s part of shopping. But honestly, this irritates. About three weeks ago, I just purchased the bag that was presented. It was within both the regular and return policy.

it was going on at the time and I couldn't get a price adjustment. How annoying.

Honored Contributor

Re: Annoying Price Policy RE: Lunchtime special

@JavaQueen - What do you mean?  What bag?  Not sure what you mean about "the regular and return policy"?

If you purchased a bag three weeks ago that has since been reduced, why can't you get a price adjustment?  I thought it was "within 30 days".  Maybe it's only 14?  If so, is it worth the cost of returning the one you have and reordering at the lower price?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's usually 14 days.  Each business has their own policy for price adjustments

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

They just showed it . It was a lunchtime speical and reduced for 99 to $59. It was the small quilted bag. I called up when I saw it. They said no. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks. I know it was over 14 days. What is confusing is the holiday return policy. Very sneaky.

BTW, evine will honor a price for 30 days and also the holiday return policy.

BTW, the CSR was very courteous, but she said nothing about 14 days.

Esteemed Contributor

I jsut had a pair of Isaac shoes go  on lunchtime specials- I had bought them 30 1/2 days  before for a few dollars more. They credited me the price difference! QVC's  price guarantee is 30 days-   call back and talk with another rep (or supervisor).

Honored Contributor

I had something recently (can't recall what it was), but about 28 days later it was reduced in price.  They issued me a credit.  

Respected Contributor

Ladies, when you don't get the answer your want hang up and call again. Most likely another CS person will be helpful. If not, ask for a supervisor.

You should definitely be credited the difference.  Call back and let us know.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for that. I went back to check my records so I woudnt' make a total fool of myself.

I got confused on the order date, because Q held on to my package and took a long time to receive it. It was longef than 3 weeks.  So I am just past the deadline. It won't work for that reason. Oh well.

Now I know. Thanks for your input everyone.

Honored Contributor

Same for me...it was within 30 days and I was issued a credit.

@Krimpette wrote:

I had something recently (can't recall what it was), but about 28 days later it was reduced in price.  They issued me a credit.