New Contributor

Yep isn't it nice when they tell you over and over"just try it use all of it and return it no problem! REALLY? Then don't send me letters saying I purchased to much and returned a % that is to high.

Esteemed Contributor

You've reactivated a thread from last August @Mix and match , but now I have more insight into your thread posted today in Customer Care.

Occasional Contributor

I purchased  4 pairs of Isaac pants and one pair of jeans, all same cut, size, style earlier this year. I had to exchange 3 of the 4 as they were not all the same size - both too big and too small in spite of all having the label with the same size. I have been a customer here since it was CVN, have purchased many clothing items, shoes, etc. and have never had problems with quality and such until this past year. So my returns have also increased due to their lack of quality control, not my indecisiveness. Should I shop elsewhere as so many of you suggest? Probably, but it is unfortunate at how the experience here has so dramatically changed. 

Esteemed Contributor

@NQ123   if you place an order by size, without checking the sizing specifications for that particular garment, you're just guessing.

Doesn't matter if you've ordered this designer's styles in the past. Measurement specs can change from one pant to the next in the same design line. That's not quality control. If the dimensions of the finished product don't match the garment specifications, that's quality control.

Occasional Contributor

@x Hedge 

Let me clarify -  I purchased the same item number in  the same size in 4 different colors and then in the denim fabric. They were all different sizes although the tags all read the same.

Does that matter?

Esteemed Contributor

I seldom have a need to return anything. On the few occasions when I do, customer service has been awesome. I am sorry to read that your experience has not been as satisfactory.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

The only thing I've had to return due to fit was a pair of Clark's sandals.  I realized Clark's run narrow.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Purchasing clothing and shoes will always result in returns for QVC.   I assume that they have an algorithm that they use to determine who gets a letter.  Many brick and mortor stores track returns without receipts, however, returns with receipts should never be an issue.  QVC touts that you can return any item within 30 days for any reason.  In this competititve retail environment they should be grateful people still shop with them, especially, given that you have to pay for shipping to and from, which adds up.  I prefer to order on-line and return to brick and mortor whenever possible.  There is a growing trend for spme retailers to open up storefronts.