Contributor

Wondering why returns take so long to process.  I show the item received @ QVC for at least 5 days.  HSN processes returns immediately.  Since they are now one, they need to implement the same procedures.  

Esteemed Contributor

@DiamondSkiBunny - QVC and HSN are individual entities owned by the same parent company; they are not merged in any way. But I agree that the returns process at the Q takes much longer than it should. If you haven't received a return confirmation via email yet, you could definitely call customer service to inquire about your refund—but I'd recommend waiting a few hours if you want to do that today since the phone lines are super busy with the free shipping event.

Occasional Contributor

Completely agree! I buy a TON of items from QVC, the returns process is painstakingly slow.  It takes 2-3 weeks to receive a credit on my returned items.  Several times my returned items have mysteriously disappeared or I had several items in one package and one got processed and the other return did not.  My returns to HSN are credited to my account within a week.  I do have to say that QVC is more generous in the time that you are allowed to return items and I have returned items past the 30 day period.