Frequent Contributor

Returns processing very slow

I have returns still processing from a September ship back date.  By the time they process my return my easy pay is 1/2 way paid off.  its a crime how they hang onto your money.  This makes me very angry.

Respected Contributor

Re: Returns processing very slow

I know.  My returns take at least a month to get processed, most of the time it takes longer than that.  When I return anything to HSN, I get credited within 2 weeks.

Honored Contributor

It's been taking me 3-4 weeks from the return ship date to receive refunds. 

Email the Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number and explanation.  Most likely someone there can help you. 

Honored Contributor

@baglady9 

Oh gosh yes, As @Foxxee said, contact the mods.

Why have you waited 2 mos to follow up?

Honored Contributor

@baglady9 wrote:

I have returns still processing from a September ship back date.  By the time they process my return my easy pay is 1/2 way paid off.  its a crime how they hang onto your money.  This makes me very angry.

It's one of the reasons I haven't purchased anything from Q for over a year. Shipping and returns take so much longer than any other retailer.  

Valued Contributor

@baglady9   Totally agree.  Absolutely unacceptable.  I'm still waiting for credits to come through on 6 items I returned and I'm already two payments into Easy Pay as well. The woman at the post office told me once they scan the item, QVC knows it's on its way.  I don't understand what the holdup is, but I will tell you this that I am done with them.  I will not buy another thing from QVC.  This new CEO has his work cut out for him.  I wonder if they are aware how horribly their company is run.  

Respected Contributor

I’m just about there with you. My boxes look like a 2 year old made them. Half have no recept slip inside or on the outside! Two items that were gifts had the internal package ripped! I can’t gift those so I pay to return them. I’m an inch from thru! I hope they listen!
Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

Contact QVCEasyReturns@QVC.com with all the information regarding your order that's being returned. I've done this several times, and I hear back from them usually the same day. They credit my account immediately and let me know the amount. 

~H~