Contributor

I think over the last 13 years or so I've only had maybe a handful of conversations with CS representatives that weren't up to par. For the most part they've tried to effectively and satisfactorily resolve my issues. But... When they can't, that's when I WILL ask to speak to a supervisor who has more authority to handle the problem at hand. I really don't return a lot of  items unless I absolutely have to. ie, clothing items that don't fit, jewelry that grabs my hair, or shoes that kill my feet. BUT honestly, recently most of my returns are items that are either defective or items that belonged to other QVC customers and were obviously sent to me in error. Ugh!!

So.... My beef is really with the personnel working in the warehouses who both initially send out as well as receive our returned items.  If they don't keep up with quality control, frustrating issues like the ones described in these posts by so many people will repeat in a visious cycle. No one wants damaged, defective, or incorrect items. And we especially don't want to pay erroneously to have them returned. I'm glad that QVC has a team to review our posts and are hopefully working to make things better. 

Happy deliveries and returns make happy and loyal customers!