Honored Contributor

@LOUISIANA wrote:

i think i have the answer thanks to my postlady,Several of my returns have taken forever and annot be tracked. Apparently alot of QVC returns are now done by a company called Newgistics.Once the package is logged in at your local post office and is picked up by Newgistics, you have to go on their website to track it-not the USPS tracking website.Use the track number on your post office receipt just like normal. It seems to take forever to get the return to its final destination. Qvc must have gotten a better price with them than the post office. Remember you get what you pay for. 

A lot of companies use a third party to transport mail now when using their return labels.  In some locations, packges sit until there are enough to make it worthwhile to the transporters to pick it up.  

I alwys go to USPS dotcom and pay/print a priority mail postge label if it's something I can fit (or squish) into a flat rate envelope because it's just $.20 more than Q's label....and has full USPS tracking, gets there faster, and it is usually processed within 3 days.  

Respected Contributor
I no longer care for using the pre paid return, reason being on two occasions I took to post office so I could get a receipt and they were not able to scan which is necessary to give a receipt. They made many attempts to scan, just would not work. They would have accepted without issuing a receipt but I would not do that. Consequently had to bring back home and rewrap to ship my way and then take to UPS and pay. Ever since this experience, I return “my way” via UPS where I know they will deliver in a day or two days at most depending on warehouse location. The only issue with this is have to watch refund amount because they frequently deduct the return fee. So my advice is to always watch your return credit amount. I usually get notified of credit within a week but seems to take several more days to show up in my account.
Respected Contributor
@CalminHeart Do you buy the flat rate envelope at the post office? I have never seen the envelopes only the flat rate boxes.

I suspected that the Q pre paid packages sat in the PO until the contractor felt there were enough to justify a pick up.
Regular Contributor
Hi Illinois Girl! I am having the same problem and I live in SC! I ordered a Caroly Pollack ring and had to return due to sizing issue. I used PayPal as a method of payment instead of my Q card! I sent it back the next day. I finally had to call to see where the ring was! CS said it was refunded on the 10th of March and I still haven't seen the refund to my PayPal account and I was told it will take up to 24 to 48 hours to see the refund on my account and it should have been there, so far nothing. I called CS again and was told the refund was processed, but I was told to contact PayPal which I did. In the meantime the CS agent resubmitted my refund to the finance dept., but I am having to pay my PayPal account in the meantime so to protect myself I opened a dispute against QVC with PayPal. I'm not ordering from QVC again.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
@CalminHeartDo you buy the flat rate envelope at the post office? I have never seen the envelopes only the flat rate boxes.

I suspected that the Q pre paid packages sat in the PO until the contractor felt there were enough to justify a pick up.

You don't pay for the flat rate envelopes until you mail them.  You can pick them up at any place with a post office....grocery store, post office, etc.  I usually order them online (free).  

You can buy the pre-paid flat rate envelopes but I don't like those since they come stamped and don't have a tracking number.

Valued Contributor

Great idea! I have 2 return it my way returns because I can't exchange them. One is almost 3 weeks & the other is 2 weeks. They need to hire more people or they are just not crediting our accounts because they have our money! Items have now been charged twice. I payment to go. I paid to return them but I can just about tell you they will charge me $6.95 for each item. Tell me the people can't tell the difference between a Q return label & a Pay it your way! So I am done. Just checking in to see if others are having te same problems with returns. Seems it's the new normal!!!

Occasional Contributor

I have been waiting almost a month for 3 returns to be processed. I don't understand how Amazon, Macy's and Walmart give you your credits pretty quickly.

I am so done with QVC now because of this and also the quality and sizing of the clothes are terrible. Also, why have the prices gone up and the quality is low grade?

If QVC is losing money these are reasons why.