Contributor

It's 7 a.m. I just finished watching the last installment (aka rerun) of the midnight hour.  At the end Courtney said an hour of shoe shopping was coming up next.  Now I'm really confused.  If they are showing reruns, why would she say there is an hour of shoes???  Can anyone splain this??

Occasional Contributor

They re-run the midnight show After the 1 AM live show until 7 AM. I'm hoping this is an epic fail for them. 

Contributor

Ok got it.  I thought they reran the midnight show starting at 1:00

Super Contributor

Vote with your dollars ladies.  I'm getting tired if QVC alienating loyal customers to lure 20 somethings who still aren't really interested.  Can you picture a 20 year old in Kim Gravel?  Would a 20 year old need $100 Perricone cream?  QVC somehow thinks they will.  Hey make QVC as attractive to whoever but don't make it suck for us.

Frequent Contributor

Being an insomniac, I tuned in and was pretty disappointed that they were running and re-running over and over again the GILI show.  Is this where the Q is headed? Smiley Sad

Contributor

I was VERY surprised at the reruns - i checked the programming and yes from TSV at midnight until early morning it is the same thing over and over again!  Well from charging us to return items to now reruns - you can tell QVC like any other company is changing.....i've been watching and buying since I was 30 years old in 1986 - now i'm in my 60s still shopping away!  over 30 years!  and all the channels now.....reruns of beauty, cooking, etc that I don't even watch!  nothing we can do but turn off the tv and shop whereever there is FREE shipping!  although i watch for TSV, one day only, and makeup sets that are worth it (although i don't see many TSV with those nice Maran, Geller, it, etc.) much anymore.