Trusted Contributor

Re: Renee Greenstein Fri. Morning

@January121 wrote:

I agree with everyone .... she is not herself.... even her hair doesn’t look good ... hope all is well 🥰

That hair is her hair.

She stopped wearing the wig in the summer.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our vendor/host

Super Contributor

Yes i agree Renee acted like an adult, the mature person selling and prese ting her items like a vendor in a professional work place. This should be the norm, the ...corporate culture and consistant going forward.
Respected Contributor

For ONCE

she was

a PLEASURE

to watch.

Valued Contributor

@Grace6663582 wrote:
Yes i agree Renee acted like an adult, the mature person selling and prese ting her items like a vendor in a professional work place. This should be the norm, the ...corporate culture and consistant going forward.

I think this might have been the same morning I saw her and it was a pleasure! She had her natural hair pulled up in a type of french twist, salt and pepper gray, and was very subdued, but professional and showing her clothes. I really enjoyed the presentation. No dancing, booty slapping and acting silly. She looked so much better with her what appeared natural hair and not that orange yellow wig. This is JMO, but a joy to watch.

bamasec

Honored Contributor

I like her natural look.  Very naturally beautiful.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I saw Renee on air maybe yesterday or earlier today and she still had the models showing their butts. That being said, their was no whooping it up and cat calls and shaking their booties. Renee was certainly subdued. I have a feeling she was spoken to, but time will tell.

Trusted Contributor

I just caught the tail end of Renee & Courtney Cason on QVC2. I'm pretty sure Renee had just said something inappropriate because they were all laughing...and then Renee put her hand over her mouth...and then Courtney said something like, I'll have to tell my husband that one. Something to that effect. Did anyone see it? Renee may have been funny in the beginning but it's gotten very old, not to mention very inappropriate. And mods please don't delete this. I'm not bashing her. I'm just telling it like it is.
Frequent Contributor

I noticed that too.  I'm thinking something might have been said to her to tone it down, because there were several complaints in an earlier thread.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

I saw Renee on air maybe yesterday or earlier today and she still had the models showing their butts. That being said, their was no whooping it up and cat calls and shaking their booties. Renee was certainly subdued. I have a feeling she was spoken to, but time will tell.

--------------------

She a vendor I will not watch as I find her behavior to be quite vulgar.  And anytime I see Kim Gravel, she is acting the same way.  No need to show dancing butts just to sell jeans!!