Contributor
If you get refunded it goes against you its like a return if food is bad its counted as a return so it is add to your return list. I think it is unfair if food is bad or never arrived it should not go against you or receive wrong size or received damages it all goes against you as a return
Honored Contributor

Not sure where you got this info, but it is not correct.

Defective items (even food) or wrong item sent do NOT count against you as far as 'too many returns'.

I know this from experience after shopping here for 25 years and info from QVC.

*Edited typo

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@PurplenailsUntil such time as our returns are a very large percentage of our overall orders, I really don't care how the stores/chains count.

They're all in extreme competition and are not going to cast away any customer who is still profitable.  returns are ugly for all companies -  even those who charge for them as QVC does.

I can't imagine I'd ever continue ordering from any company at any price once I  had to return more than one or two items within the same year.  I hate returns, always have.  Even locally where all they cost is my time and aggravation.

Esteemed Contributor

Can you explain further. I usually order two sizes in the same order  . I usually keep  whichever size fits unless  neither item fits or  the style is not complimentary on my body.  So, are you saying these  returns are  " marked against  " one as a customer ?

Esteemed Contributor

@skatting44 I would assume so - whatever comes in through the RETURN door - I'd expect it to be counted against me.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 

In your scenario, yes those returns would count re: 'too many returns'.

The OP's scenario was concerning defective items or wrong item sent.

Two different things.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Guess, I'll stick with  online clothing comapanies who  don't judge on returns if they don't fit . There are times when I've ordered 3 different sizes  of the same item . Of course, I'm not going to keep any clothes that does not fit .  Sizing on various clothing pieces  can vary widely.