Valued Contributor

I could look at the program guide for the evening and would see some new names as show hosts.  Seems like every time I look at a show I might be interested in, or the kick off of the tsv, the show host is the same person, which means I watch aother channel.  Sure wish QVC would change up the host line-ups in the evenings - they sure have plenty of hosts available who could be a breath of fresh air.

Honored Contributor

guess you have to deal with who they choose ... after all, they run the company.

Honored Contributor

How would you feel is your hours at work were changed?  You'd probably complain. 

It takes time on the job to get to prime time. Seniority should count. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Really wish...

[ Edited ]

@just wonder  According to info on Livestream, next week the changes happen.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

Hope the yearly changes happen.

Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

I could look at the program guide for the evening and would see some new names as show hosts.  Seems like every time I look at a show I might be interested in, or the kick off of the tsv, the show host is the same person, which means I watch aother channel.  Sure wish QVC would change up the host line-ups in the evenings - they sure have plenty of hosts available who could be a breath of fresh air.

@just wonder Well those breaths of fresh air need to up their game and sell more.  That's what gets prime evening hours.

Respected Contributor

It doesn't seem to matter how long these hosts have been at QVC they work all kinds of hours and days. Not like large companies with union representation where seniority matters for picking hours and vacation time off.