Regular Contributor

Really, really, QVC? One free ship day and YOU SHOW THE SAME ITEMS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!

Flash pads, frost guard, halo charger, surge protectors, those bracelet sets, the wallet sets, LR's magnet purse holder, her big jeweled jewelry holder, MUST I GO ON,,, okay I'm done ranting...just cannot for the life if me, understand QVC'S MADNESS, ,,,
Honored Contributor

Re: Really, really, QVC? One free ship day and YOU SHOW THE SAME ITEMS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!

My understanding, is that this offer included anything on the site...not just the items being offered today.  

Its a good opportunity for those who had things in their wish lists 

Regular Contributor

Re: Really, really, QVC? One free ship day and YOU SHOW THE SAME ITEMS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!

Of course...but it's fun to watch QVC show items. .it's like watching the same movie OVER AND OVER AND OVER
Contributor

It's very very frustrating to watch everyone making such a big deal out of one day free shipping even if it's everything when I have been on 4 online shopping sites with free shipping everyday!

Respected Contributor

People are never satisfied.  Chronic complainers.

Valued Contributor

And I just noticed on Mr. Rebates which is the site I use for rebates, the rebate percentage went down to 1%....really QVC???  It's usually 3 or 4% (can't remember) but now it's 1%. I'll check tomorrow to see if it's just for today.  Give us free shipping and take away the lousy 3-4% on Mr. Rebates.  Amazing!!!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

Ebates is 3% usually 1%. Nice. I love free shipping or flat rate $5 even. Paying $5.50 on $25 items is awful.
Trusted Contributor

I took advantage of the free shipping.  I purchased the Earth brand boots from AM Style which were also on sale, and with no shipping and handling, I was very pleased.  I hope it happens again in the not too distant future.

I have a feeling QVC is testing the waters, so to speak, to see if it can still turn a profit.  There is so much competition with so many sites offering free shipping.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought things today from QVC today that I would have bought somewhere else that offers free shipping.  If this was a test QVC, it worked for me. I appreciate free shipping ! 

I especially detest paying tax on shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Really, really, QVC? One free ship day and YOU SHOW THE SAME ITEMS

Yea, what's up with that.  They did the exact same thing online.  They have the same items they have everyday.

Don't they know when they throw us a bone we also expect brand new, never before seen items at discounted prices.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.