Respected Contributor

Re: Rachel keeps using 'jonesing' to describe loving different products.

@SuhseK wrote:

I can't even imagine being bothered by the use, of the word.  

For some reason, it immediately reminded me, of, when QVC, sold NARS cosmetics.  

There were seriously posters, who were offended, when the Host(s),said  orgasm, because, it's one of the color names. 

I always wondered, what they were supposed to say, 

"and this color, is an unmentionble name"? 😂

Trusted Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
You can say she has a bit of refining to do at times.
She tried, but I find her presentations awkward. Amazed how she has stayed on so long!

The last time I watched her, she was using so many arm movements and body gyrations, it looked like she was conducting the San Francisco Philharmonic.  Mygoodness, that woman must be exhausted after all the wiggling and arm throwing.  Why is that so necessary?  And she was selling coconut candy ONLY!  Individually wrapped!  

Esteemed Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

@KKlim wrote:
You can say she has a bit of refining to do at times.
She tried, but I find her presentations awkward. Amazed how she has stayed on so long!

The last time I watched her, she was using so many arm movements and body gyrations, it looked like she was conducting the San Francisco Philharmonic.  Mygoodness, that woman must be exhausted after all the wiggling and arm throwing.  Why is that so necessary?  And she was selling coconut candy ONLY!  Individually wrapped!  

@ritasNo1Fan   She and Alberti are absolutely unwatchable......especially on the food shows!

Respected Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@SuhseK wrote:

I can't even imagine being bothered by the use, of the word.  

For some reason, it immediately reminded me, of, when QVC, sold NARS cosmetics.  

There were seriously posters, who were offended, when the Host(s),said  orgasm, because, it's one of the color names. 

I always wondered, what they were supposed to say, 

"and this color, is an unmentionble name"? 😂

@KentuckyWoman  I remember that and for some reason they had Mary Beth presenting that item and she looked so embarrassed. It is a strange name for a beauty product. 

Frequent Contributor

It was primarily used in the 60's and 70's in reference to needing drugs. Heavy duty drugs.  I'm old so I remember😂

Frequent Contributor

Seemed very odd to me when I heard her say it. Trying to be cool maybe?