Valued Contributor

I was flipping the channel yesterday PM during the gourmet show and when I did they were showing the Roar drink. What a coincidence I just came back from our local Shaw's or Albertsons grocery store and this was the free item this week. Usually the free items have a nasty taste like the coconut or almond milk etc. And I usually dump it out but I was quite surprised that this organic drink was quite good. They have different flavors and I chose the mango. It was very tasteful. I didn't notice the price because I knew it was free but if the price is right I would buy it.

Trusted Contributor

@MrSour I happened to see just a few brief moments of this drink presentation with MaryBeth yesterday afternoon and I was also curious about the taste.  I just didn't catch whether or not this is like Gatorade which is high in sodium.  Thanks for posting!  

Trusted Contributor

It can be found in MANY grocery stores for around $1.67 per bottle. QVC's price is $2.65 per bottle. I've seen it for 99 cents in Grocery Outlet. DO the MATH.

Honored Contributor

Have caffeine ?

Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Ha

@SharkE wrote:

Have caffeine ?

3 grams of sugar per bottle. Gluten free  vegan. Keto friendly

Esteemed Contributor

Watch out for the sugar alcohols!  They are not your friend.

Trusted Contributor

I'm on the fence about this drink.  I like the peach flavor.  But it tastes artificial to me.  And I'm unfamiliar with a few of the ingredients.  I didn't see a list of ingredients on the product description.  Not sure if I'm going to re-order.  Does anyone know if it's diabetic friendly?

Trusted Contributor

@MrSour  Do you know the Total Carbs?

Valued Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

@MrSour  Do you know the Total Carbs?

5 grams per 8oz serving in the mango clementine  11oz per bottle

Trusted Contributor

I am not sure how keto friendly it is. The flavor I looked at has 5 carbs per serving, no fiber, and contains cane sugar, which is a keto no-no.