Valued Contributor

QVC is now PRICE GOUGING ...a year ago I cought a top from D&C for$38....wore it several times and really liked it so I wantyed to buy another in a different color.  QVC raised ythe prikce to $62!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now this top was not a new purchase....the6y had the tops in stock so they are jacking up their current merchandise ......simple price gauging......disgusting.

Trusted Contributor

am able to do a lot of shopping at Macy's.  I get free shipping.  great prices (I never ever pay full price) and if I don't like the item...easy and free returns.

Valued Contributor

Know where price gouging is really going on?  The grocery store.  

Respected Contributor

Keeping in mind that the Q has never been a "discount" store it was always a "quality" store.  No more. These prices are now ridiculous and the quality is just not there.

Esteemed Contributor

@DrakesMomma wrote:

Know where price gouging is really going on?  The grocery store.  

You have to eat. You don't have to overpay for clothes.

Super Contributor

Re: RISING PRICES

[ Edited ]

I try to shop only when it's free shipping.  I still don't get why they charge for every piece when it ships to  the same address! That can get especially pricy now that it's $5.50 per item.

I shop at Chico's and when you to a certain level it's alway free shipping and bonuses.  I recently got $45.00 off total purchase and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@LisaLisaD  Do you have a YouTube channel, by chance? 

Super Contributor

Lately I'm having incredibly good luck at consignment stores.  Lots of practically new clothes for little cash.  And it's such fun to score!

Honored Contributor

This is a common complaint.  Customers are noticing.  Particularly those who comparison shop and see they can get better quality at lower prices elsewhere.

Still there are good buys on QVC.  Sometimes QVC has the lowest price compared to other retailers for the same or similar product. 

Occasional Contributor
It seems all the popular designers are pricing themselves right outta here ... Isaac, Susan Graver, Kim Gravel. C'mon guys ... 75 bucks for a little poly top? You can do better than this! Your QCard charges 32% interest, and shipping and returns cost 6-8 bucks each way. QVC, you're making it harder for your population to buy. HSN is a little better. Bring in free shipping and returns and lower that QCard interest ... uh ... while yer at it, bring back cotton. It's so unfair all the way around!