Contributor

Some of the pricing on QVC is outrageous. I just went online looking at denim jackets, alot of them are over 100 bucks! Even the "sale" prices are 79, 89, it's just rediculous. You can get a great denim jacket in Marshalls for 19.99.

And it's not just jackets, what about LOGO, Susan Graver, Kim, all overpriced for what they are. Slub knit is NOT made of gold! They sell it in every store, and the hosts talk about it like it's a priceless fabric. Those are only a few examples. I just think the pricing is way too high now. 

Honored Contributor

I do too that's why I buy very little from here and shop other places.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the cutest light green denim jacket from Kohls for around $29.00 a few months ago. Haven't worn it yet because it's to hot but come late November (if we're lucky) it will be cool enough to wear in the mornings anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC used to be cheaper than brick & mortar stores. Now their prices are equal to or higher.Quality has also gone downhill.

Except for a few brands that I like (Women in Control, Laurie Felt), I'm shopping at the mall again. With sales, coupons & no shipping charges,I'm getting some really good deals. Macy's online is also a valuable resource for me.

Honored Contributor

I'm not paying those prices. I went thru the spare closet to get shirts for summer to wear. I rather wear my older clothes then pay the prices they have out there today. I'm keeping our money for us instead of giving it to others for very little in return?

Respected Contributor
When exactly was QVC cheaper than brick and mortar?
Honored Contributor

I've been 'shopping my closet'. I found some really cute things in there that I completely forgot about.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I have really good luck shopping at TJ Maxx. This week I bought a pair of Lucky brand white jeans straight leg classic fit for $34. They originally sold for $99. I also got a Gaiam yoga mat for $10 that I had seen elsewhere for $29. Got a clearance 100% cotton pintuck blouse for $13. Usually I am not looking for something specific just picking up a few items.

Esteemed Contributor

@RollTide2008 

@RollTide2008 wrote:
When exactly was QVC cheaper than brick and mortar?

For quite a few years.  I started with them20+ years and they were great.  I very rarely buy anymore.  I wish I had stopped years ago, but the prices and items were great, better than in B&M.  No more and items cheap with high prices.

One more month and EP all paid.

I do like HSM better.

Esteemed Contributor

price of gas will be rising very soon, so don't ecpect any thing food, clothes ect to be  at reasonable prices.

recession