Occasional Contributor

l also cannot see any reviews, I am using Firefox. This needs to be fixed.  I won't purchase if I can't read reviews.  Might save me money!

Occasional Contributor

Reviews have not been showing for a few weeks...I'm using IE 11.  When I select an item to view, the webpage is different - it's hard to see available color names and pictures as well as no reviews

Super Contributor

Well, here we go again!!! No reviews are showing! What gives Q???

Need to get someone who can "FIX" the problem.

Had several items I was inerested in but can't read the reviews!

I also can't read the reviews. Very frustrating as I take those into account before ordering items. When is QVC going to fix this problem? It's been a few weeks already!

Honored Contributor

I have Chrome, IE and foxfire and I can read reviews using all of them.  IE gives me the most problems on the QVC site.

Occasional Contributor

For the past few weeks I have been getting the video when I click on an item which I can't stand even though I know you can click on the picture below. I don't want this as the default. Along with this I also can see no reviews on any products. Please go back to the way it was!! This is not an improvement.

Occasional Contributor

Well.....it's been over a month now and I still can't see any reviews!  I'm using Firefox (current version) and am having the same problem as other posters.  I'm about to return something I bought recently...might have been able to avoid that if I'd been able to read reviews... and canceled three items (was hoping to read reviews first) and have decided not to order several other things this week.  I have an older computer and had a serious computer security issue a year ago (virus took over my computer) and when I got it fixed the IT experts told me to avoid IE and I also can't use IE for my job (I work from home as an adjunct instructor for an online university).  But I shouldn't have to keep changing browsers!!!!!  And you shouldn't keep telling US we're doing something wrong!

When are you going to fix these problems or at least give some kind of response about what the problem is????!!!!!  This is no way to run a business.

Super Contributor

I tried to leave a review for a recent Isaac tunic.  I have left reviews before without any issues.  On this item I clicked the 'write review'  and nothing.  I guess no reviews desired.

Honored Contributor

So since this is about Reviews, how seriously do you consider a review before purchasing a product?

On one hand, if it's a specific review, not just "it's ******", I do consider it.

But on the other hand, there is always someone who will not like something I might love.

I wanted to purchase the FlashPad but there were several not-so-good reviews.    But if QVC sold 10,000 of them and there are only 100 poor reviews, that's pretty good odds, right?

Any opinions?

Valued Contributor

I value the reviews when they have specific info. I ignore the ones that just say they love or hate the item, and hate the reviews that go on like the insipid hosts telling me where I can wear something.

I also cannot see the reviews (use an iPad) under these horrible website revisions, but discovered a trick. I can see the page numbers for the reviews. Click on page 2 or another. That takes you to the reviews. From there you can select Page1 to read all the reviews.