New Contributor

Philosophy usually has a great TSV close to the holidays which can be ordered on auto-delivery.  Remember the nice boxes it came in?  It was almost always a frangrance set with lotion, sprtiz, etc.  Does anyone know if this type of set will be available?

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV in Novmeber?

I'm guessing there won't be one.

Respected Contributor

I checked the schedule, which is a month out, and I don't see a Philosophy TSV listed.....a real bummer. I love this brand.

Esteemed Contributor

I love all my Falling in Love and Fresh Cream fragrances and creams BUT the scent does not last.

Not interested in layering over and over, what I hear every time it's on. I usually spray 2 times. Not buying anymore for a long time. Still like watching though. I have enough body wash to last me for the next few years.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

I love all my Falling in Love and Fresh Cream fragrances and creams BUT the scent does not last.

Not interested in layering over and over, what I hear every time it's on. I usually spray 2 times. Not buying anymore for a long time. Still like watching though. I have enough body wash to last me for the next few years.

I ordered FIL and Baby Grace this year to replenish.  The scents do not last at all like they did years ago.   I also have more shower gels than I should have but I can't resist a bargain and I love using a different scent each day and using them by season.    (I also buy Korres and Perlier.)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't resist scented body washes either, especially when they come with a matching body butter, LOL.  Just when I decide that I'm done buying them for awhile, they come out with a new scent and of course I have to try it.  I do use them daily, but they are starting to overtake my small bathroom. 😀

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

@Topaz Gem wrote:

I can't resist scented body washes either, especially when they come with a matching body butter, LOL.  Just when I decide that I'm done buying them for awhile, they come out with a new scent and of course I have to try it.  I do use them daily, but they are starting to overtake my small bathroom. 😀

Mine is overtaken too along with a cabinet and some stored in another room.  I just can't resist those shower gels.  I wish they would have smaller sizes of  some of the newer scents.  I don't like sizes larger than 16 oz. because I rotate too many and they last forever.  Also, they are hard to store and handle.  Years ago they had auto-delivery of 3 different scents in 16 oz. bottles and you could get a different selection every season.  I would like to see that back even though I really don't "need" more.

Honored Contributor

I always check the Peacemanor blogspot and while the TSV schedule is posted for November, there are quite a few missing dates so it's still possible there will be a fragrance TSV in November or even December. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@irishfan, @Regal Bee and everyone else

There will be a Philosophy TSV on December 2.  I was on Instagram yesterday and Shawn showed a small atomizer of a fragrance and said she was in possession of one of the only lab samples of Philosophy's newest fragrance called Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere.   She said it would be in a TSV December 2.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@irishfan, @Regal Bee and everyone else

There will be a Philosophy TSV on December 2.  I was on Instagram yesterday and Shawn showed a small atomizer of a fragrance and said she was in possession of one of the only lab samples of Philosophy's newest fragrance called Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere.   She said it would be in a TSV December 2.

@Lipstickdiva, I saw that too. 

It sounds like something I would love.  I can't wait until we no more about the December TSV.

She described it as "warm, sweet, rich and musky."