Trusted Contributor

I ordered some coffee pods (from QVC)  for my Keurig on March 26 and they are out for delivery today.  I ordered a Keurig cleaning kit on March 27 and it is also out for delivery today.  Guess these products were located nearby?  

I ordered from Chewy last Friday (March 20) and that is being delivered today.  Usually Chewey has such quick delivery but I understand everyone is probably completely overwhelmed right now.  I also still had dog food on hand so no emergency but I did not want to wait for the last minute to order.  Anyway, what's the deal with the very fast QVC delivery?

Honored Contributor

@naturalfan wrote:

I ordered some coffee pods (from QVC)  for my Keurig on March 26 and they are out for delivery today.  I ordered a Keurig cleaning kit on March 27 and it is also out for delivery today.  Guess these products were located nearby?  

I ordered from Chewy last Friday (March 20) and that is being delivered today.  Usually Chewey has such quick delivery but I understand everyone is probably completely overwhelmed right now.  I also still had dog food on hand so no emergency but I did not want to wait for the last minute to order.  Anyway, what's the deal with the very fast QVC delivery?

Probably not as busy.Right now people are not working and using resources to by food.

Esteemed Contributor

I was pleasantly surprised that my last three orders all processed, shipped, and were delivered very quickly. A cake was delivered four days after ordering, a cutting board arrived five days after ordering, and an order with tops from two different brands was delivered just nine days after ordering, even when coming across the country and having the passoff from UPS to USPS with a one-day delay due to an earthquake.

Valued Contributor

maybe orders are being processed/shipped faster because there are fewer people ordering.

Trusted Contributor

i also had fast delivery. I ordered Pop-it shelves with free delivery on March 25. They shipped from NC on the 27th and were at my door this morning, March 28. I am in SE PA.  WOW!