Esteemed Contributor

I just checked tracking status and it says "an incorrect sort routed package to wrong post office"  The necklace did sell out so I hope it finds its way back to Texas

Valued Contributor

I would suggest to continue monitoring it. Last year I ordered a camera and tracking was showing it in my state in the morning. Later in the day it was in California and out for delivery. I think someone got a free Canon DSLR, but I least I was only charged for the one I received after the holiday. 

@qvcfreak wrote:

I was checking status on my order, hoping to receive my omega necklace today and was a little baffled. I live in Texas and am wondering why it left the state. Saturday morning it arrived in the main post office and by the afternoon it was in Bronxville, NY

Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovetea Thanks, not giving up hope, like I said it sold out and I really want it so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sadly this morning I called and will have my money refunded, Since the 2nd of February, the last update shows it was in New Jersey but no updates since. Checked tracking on the usps site and says there is no information. I guess someone somewhere is enjoying what would've been my necklace. I always thought with tracking you could at least determine where the item was/is but I guess not. 

Valued Contributor

I am sorry to hear you didn't get your item.