Trusted Contributor

Question about exchanging an item

I have never exchanged anything on the Q. I am wondering how the process works. Do they credit you back for the return and then charge you again or do an even exchange?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Question about exchanging an item

@Lucylu12

It is an "even" exchange - as long as the exchange requested is still the same item number. So you may do a free exchange for color, size etc. Also, if you requested an exchange and when the return arrives, there is none available, we will refund you the full price without charging for the return. 

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Beth. Thanks for responding so quickly.

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC  Beth why can't an exchange be made to a different address? 

QVC Customer Care

@Junebug54

In order to do an automatic exchange, it needs to be done off the original order and it will not accept a different address from the original order. There, of course, are mitigating circumstances particularly with the number of Snow Birds, moving to Florida during the winter. If a customer has a requested exchange, the Social Team would be happy to make the requested changes by sending an email to QVCSocialTEam@qvc.com including the order number.

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for responding so quickly Beth.  However, that was my request.  We were going to FL for a month.    I just returned it without doing an exchange.   Thanks for the info for future use.

QVC Customer Care

@Junebug54

Did you already receive your refund? If you would like, I could review it for you to see what I can do to recitfy this? If yes just send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order number.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVCis so very helpful!  Example: this thread.  She "goes the extra mile" to help a customer out.  She's helped me a lot over the years and has turned me from being disgruntled to a happy, satisfied QVC customer on more than one occasion. 

Beth For President (of QVC)!

And if not, she should be in charge of training all QVC Customer Service Reps!