Honored Contributor

Question about Super Saturday

If it is to make money for a good cause...why would there be such limited product and then they end the show early? Why not have plenty of product....more vendors. More variety? It seems so short and such lack of  vendors with all the pre show hype for weeks about it. Such a big deal about nothing.  They could have made much more money for ovarian cancer If they just had product to sell.  

I also was was a bit taken back that Lisa Rinna was interviewing and broadcasting.....she is the last person I want to see on this show. That really ruined it for me. Hard to forget the trash that came from her lips about women. Not a good  to have her on at all.

Regular Contributor

Re: Question about Super Saturday

i was thinking the exact same thing! Not so much about Renna but that they couldn't fill the show.  Graver and Isaac should have had much more product considering how much on air time they get. Where were all the vendors? Really sad program IMO.

Honored Contributor

I can' believe that QVC is still in business with Lisa Rinna, I guess that anything goes.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I thought the same thing regarding the amount of stock on hand to sell from QVC's vendors and how quickly it was sold.  It would have done EVEN MORE for charity had there been much more for sale.  It puzzled me.... also, a lot of what was being sold (not all) seemed to be items that haven't worked out (like the GILI Mini cross body that won't fit an iphone 6+).... maybe to sell, reduce stock and then rework the mini ....  but yes I did notice this....

No comment on Rinna.  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I guess they can only sell the quanity that was donated.  I turned it off in disgust  when Lisa Rinna appeared.  They've got a lot of nerve trotting her out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't believe every vendor that sells on QVC has to be a major supporter of the causes QVC chooses to support.  That's the same for me.  My charity dollars don't go to ovarian cancer support.  That's not because it's not a good charity, but because I can contribute a limited amount of money and I've chosen to contribute my dollars to causes my family and I have personally confronted.

I'm sure there's intense pressure on companies to give, but they, too, have to choose which to support and at what level.  All I wish for is that they choose to give as generously as they can.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

If it is to make money for a good cause...why would there be such limited product and then they end the show early? Why not have plenty of product....more vendors. More variety? It seems so short and such lack of  vendors with all the pre show hype for weeks about it. Such a big deal about nothing.  They could have made much more money for ovarian cancer If they just had product to sell.  

I also was was a bit taken back that Lisa Rinna was interviewing and broadcasting.....she is the last person I want to see on this show. That really ruined it for me. Hard to forget the trash that came from her lips about women. Not a good  to have her on at all.

Items at donated...not like when there selling from Headquareters...vendors can only donate so much product (I guess).

Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Items at donated...not like when there selling from Headquareters...vendors can only donate so much product (I guess).

I also thought that most of the products offered were mediocre...

Trusted Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The Graver top, the WIC gauchos, and the Halston dress were REALLY cheap-looking and unattractive.

Respected Contributor

@KALLIE wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The Graver top, the WIC gauchos, and the Halston dress were REALLY cheap-looking and unattractive.

Agree, dress looked chintzy...didn't see other pieces...the programs from the Hamptons were a lot better as far as hosts and products, to me anyway...