Trusted Contributor
Can you email them like you can with the Q when returning an item?
Do they have an Easy Returns where you can email the Q at
Easyreturns@qvc.com only would be HSN.
It’s just more convenient and you get your exchange immediately before qvc even gets the item you are returning.
I am new to HSN and I am just wondering if they have easyreturns@hsn.com
Any info would be helpful
Thanks
Trusted Contributor

@Lucylu12wrote:
Can you email them like you can with the Q when returning an item?
Do they have an Easy Returns where you can email the Q at
Easyreturns@qvc.com only would be HSN.
It’s just more convenient and you get your exchange immediately before qvc even gets the item you are returning.
I am new to HSN and I am just wondering if they have easyreturns@hsn.com
Any info would be helpful
Thanks

I just did my first exchange. I ordered three pairs of pants. They ran small and so I exchanged and it was super easy. They sent the new pants the next day. My exchange was received at their warehouse within three days of me dropping it off and two days later I got an email saying the exchange was completed.

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12

Have you been to the HSN website to read the return directions? Last time I checked, they explained everything but they won't be identical to QVC's since they're separate operations.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
So if I am understanding correctly you emailed them first at easyreturns@hsn.com first and then sent the pants back for an exchange or did you just mail them back for an exchange and not email them first?
Trusted Contributor
I have it doesn’t say anything about it but I thought maybe they offer it like the Q does.
I guess I will call them to see if they offer that option. The email above sounds like they do but I was waiting for clarity. It’s a nice feature so I hope hsn does it like the Q .
Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12wrote:
I have it doesn’t say anything about it but I thought maybe they offer it like the Q does.
I guess I will call them to see if they offer that option. The email above sounds like they do but I was waiting for clarity. It’s a nice feature so I hope hsn does it like the Q .

If you need to "Exchange" for a different size or color you can go onto HSN website, click on "Order Status" and find the item you want to exchange, if an exchange is available it will be shown as an option; if the size and/or color you want if available but "Exchange" isn't showing as an option - then just mail back as HSN warehouse is pretty quick at getting most of my items.

Trusted Contributor

@debfauwrote:

@Lucylu12wrote:

If you need to "Exchange" for a different size or color you can go onto HSN website, click on "Order Status" and find the item you want to exchange, if an exchange is available it will be shown as an option; if the size and/or color you want if available but "Exchange" isn't showing as an option - then just mail back as HSN warehouse is pretty quick at getting most of my items.

Thanks for the info.

I was hoping they offered the email option for future shopping. I like that the Q offers the the email easy returns option because if you are just returning it they do the refund within 3 days usually, instead of waiting a month for them to receive the item then process it, sometimes it's longer than that, maybe at some point HSN will offer that option.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Question about HSN

[ Edited ]

@Lucylu12wrote:
So if I am understanding correctly you emailed them first at easyreturns@hsn.com first and then sent the pants back for an exchange or did you just mail them back for an exchange and not email them first?

I never emailed them. I did an online chat. All three pairs of pants came in one box. I asked if I should send them back in one package. She said yes and started the exchange with the new pants. They shipped the next day, and they came quickly. The whole process from the time I dropped them at the Post Office until I got an email saying the exchange was competed was five days.

Trusted Contributor

@MG Chriswrote:

@Lucylu12wrote:

I never emailed them. I did an online chat. All three pairs of pants came in one box. I asked if I should send them back in one package. She said yes and started the exchange with the new pants. They shipped the next day, and they came quickly. The whole process from the time I dropped them at the Post Office until I got an email saying the exchange was competed was five days.

Thanks so much good to know.☺️

Respected Contributor

They have awsome CS. Real people you can talk to. Amazing! Nothing like the Q