Esteemed Contributor

I ordered an item that was offered on EP with a check , then went to change over to my Credit card and the EP option was not offered.  It has always been in the past.  If I wanted to change over method of páyment it would slats offer the EP option .  The item was offered at a OTO price wondering if that makes the difference?  Has anyone else had this happen?

Respected Contributor

Re: Question about Easy Pay

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore if your question is not answered here you may want to try the Customer Care forum or call or chat with Customer service .

Honored Contributor

I think they are trying to discourage check orders. 

Esteemed Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@Kitty Galore if your question is not answered here you may want to try the Customer Care forum or call or chat with Customer service .

@okaywitheasypay. I should have posted it in customer care ,  I just didn't see it.  I guess I will call cs  now and see what they say.  Thanks Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I think they are trying to discourage check orders. 

I'm not finding that to be true ,  at least not In my orders.  Might be if someone routinely does not change over to a cc.

QVC Customer Care

@Kitty Galore

An item that is purchased with a check and then moved to a credit card for payment should be at the price and credit terms offered when orignally purchased. If there is an order you want me to review I would be happy to do so. Just send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order number.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

The same thing happened to me.  I wanted an item with 5 easy pays, using my Q-card.  When I tried to order it, the easy pays went down to only 3.