New Contributor
Anyone notice how rude Carolyn was to Jeff during their first segment? She is usually very nice to the guest. I was surprised.
New Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@NURSE9 wrote:
Anyone notice how rude Carolyn was to Jeff during their first segment? She is usually very nice to the guest. I was surprised.

@NURSE9 .... I missed it ... what did she do that was so rude? ... Carolyn is always nice to the vendors so this does not seem right!

Valued Contributor

Jeff who?

Esteemed Contributor

@NURSE9 wrote:

NO, I didn't notice any rudeness to guest vendor Jeff.

But that show will repeat shortly on Qplus, so I'll have another chance to see whatever.

Oh look, it's starting now.

Nope. No rude.

Honored Contributor

I have seen her be short with some of the guests. I did not watch this morning.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I noticed it and was very surprised because she is such a lovely person. She snapped at him about how far apart to place the solar lights when he tried to give her the correct informtion.She also seemed to be trying to outtalk him not letting him get a word in. It was so out of character for her. That said I think she is a very good host so she was probably not having a great morning.

Honored Contributor

Carolyn can be a little bossy at times.  She wants things done HER way.   He must have irritated her. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Poor Jeff was on all day - from first thing in the morning to 11:30 pm with Rick.  Must be hard to stay enthusiastic, but he did a good job.

Carolyn made a good point about placement of solar lights.  It was that they shouldn't be placed too close together, that it looks better when they're farther apart, say ten to fifteen feet.  I completely agree but am not sure Jeff did.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Carolyn can be a little bossy at times.  She wants things done HER way.   He must have irritated her. 

Agree 110%