Trusted Contributor

I'm not a regular QVC shopper.  When items are offered on Easy Pay, must they be purchased with a Q card only?

Valued Contributor

Re: Question about EZ payments

@Quinny, the Q will show the items on air and on-line that are on easy pay. No, you don't have to have a Q card to use easy pay.
Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes it’s only certain items on EZ. Sometimes there will be EZ pay for a few hours or the day. It varies. You can use a CC or debit card for EZ when it is offered. Or the qcard. I believe if you use a debit card the easy pay amount has to be under a certain amount.

Super Contributor

It can be any credit card qvc accepts. It works well.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ccassaday wrote:

Sometimes it’s only certain items on EZ. Sometimes there will be EZ pay for a few hours or the day. It varies. You can use a CC or debit card for EZ when it is offered. Or the qcard. I believe if you use a debit card the easy pay amount has to be under a certain amount.

@ccassaday

That's not correct. I use my debit card almost exclusively for all of my purchases, and it does not have to be under a certain amount. (smile)

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@ccassaday

That's not correct. I use my debit card almost exclusively for all of my purchases, and it does not have to be under a certain amount. 

I have had it reject  mine. But that might be because it a chase liquid visa where you load money on it. I had to do separate orders.

Esteemed Contributor

If u use EZPay - and have to return something -- you'll need a financial person to figure out ur bill. Gets very confusing.

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

If u use EZPay - and have to return something -- you'll need a financial person to figure out ur bill. Gets very confusing.

You are correct.  Also, you may be charged two EZpay payments in one month depending on the cut-off dates.  (It is in the fine print.)

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@ccassaday

That's not correct. I use my debit card almost exclusively for all of my purchases, and it does not have to be under a certain amount. (smile)

@icezeus.  I use my debit card all the time too.  Never a problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment