Valued Contributor

QVC needs more free shipping days

Case in point.  I was looking at Rachael Ray items on the Q.   There were four different pots and pans (not a whole set) that I was interested in and put them in my wish list waiting for a free ship day.   Then I happened to look at the Macy's website.  Same items were over there at slightly better prices and free shipping once the total was above a certain amount (can't remember exact amount).   Guess who got my order.   I went back to my Q wish list and deleted everything after shopping at Macy's.   The Q could at least offer more free shipping days for when you have multiple items you are interested in, or how about offering free shipping when your order reaches a certain threshold like Macy's?   Sheesh, QVC, why so stingy?

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC needs more free shipping days

[ Edited ]

QVC has no 'VALUE' to me as a customer...especially during the holidays.

For a global company, their shipping is incredibly slow- I receive items from other retailers in much better time.\

I never find items on SALE that I could be interested in......I've been watching a certain ring- not a Name brand,,,,,,and on every SALE day at QVC it is never marked down.

EASY PAY IS NOT A VALUE!

I find free shipping at many other retailers.

Like many other years,,,,am doing my holiday shopping elsewhere!!

Respected Contributor

@giddy up

QVC will never do that.  They think that easy pay makes up for the outrageous shipping prices.  I refuse to pay shipping charges when I can get the same thing elswhere. 

Trusted Contributor

So in worked out in your favor.  Can't you just be happy with that?

Honored Contributor

You'd think the increased sales would make up for what they eat in shipping. I think they should offer totally free shipping for at least two days in December.

Honored Contributor

I'm not ordering any kitchen items when shipping is $5.50.  I'll wait for a free shipping day or buy something elsewhere.   They do need more free shipping days.  They constantly talk-up "easy pay", but free shipping is much better in my opinion.   (I think a lot of Q customers will be surprised in January when they realize how many items they have on easy pay and how many more months of payments they will have.)

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

You'd think the increased sales would make up for what they eat in shipping. I think they should offer totally free shipping for at least two days in December.

@AuntG

I totally agree with you - especially when the return shipping is twice as much as the "ship to" postage.    I had never really noticed how much more until I recently got at 10 cent credit !!!!  Even free shipping isn't free is you have to return something. 

Contributor

@ellaphantYou are so right "easy pay is not a value". I just looked up one of those little giant step ladders since I alwaaaays see them on qvc and I almost couldn't believe its over $40 cheaper with free shipping on amazon. The exact same one. Glad I didn't purchase here. Easy pay is nice for big ticket items I guess but doesn't beat actual savings on most stuff. 

Super Contributor

I think when the 7pm show came on tonight with Shawn, they were advertising free shipping for Sunday, calling it Cyber Sunday.

QVC Customer Care

Heads up everyone!

Free shipping on everything ordered from now and all day tomorrow!

Happy Holidays and shopping!

Beth QVC