Not applicable

Question about Bill Me Later

I have Bill Me Later with PayPal ( line of credit 500$ ) my question is where do I find out what my line of credit is with Bill Me Later on QVC.... I just placed my first order and was wondering do QVC give you a line of credit or simply you are approved on a order to order bases?

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about Bill Me Later

I never heard QVC offers any bill me later option. When you placed your first order, didn't you specify a credit card or offer to arrange to send a check? And if there's some way your payment is going through Paypal, there's your crexit limit.

Honored Contributor

All Bill Me Later is from the same company. Why anyone would want to use this option is beyond me. Their interest, once it kicks in, is horrendous. If you can't afford the item now, odds are you can't afford to pay of the huge balance six months from now.

Honored Contributor

QVC uses ""easy pay"" on some but not all items. They charge monthly payments to your credit card in the amount stated until it is paid.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Bill me later is a good way not to have a credit card on file and since it is a paypal option, it is more secure. I use this then pay it off right away.

Frequent Contributor

Hi! Your BML credit line and purchases are all you need to be aware of. Whatever your available credit line is through BML is the amount you can charge through QVC. It is just like a credit card. As Pook stated, I use this almost exclusively here and pay it off right away to avoid any interest. (BML often has a special offer of delayed interest on purchases over $100 I believe.) Smile