Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what is going on with QF & Angel S.??  I hope they are not discontinuing the line!

Honored Contributor

If anything goes on with a vendor, QVC never says a word about it.  Look at all who have faded away and we have to figure it out for ourselves. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@gaga wrote:

Does anyone know what is going on with QF & Angel S.??  I hope they are not discontinuing the line!

@gaga  Several new pieces have been added recently...have you seen them?

Valued Contributor

@gaga 

Quacker Factory has been Live on the last several weeks on QVC 2 at 4pmEST for one hour. Tues, Mar 29 there is a show on QVCat 3pmEST.

Honored Contributor

There were just two shows and more coming up in the next few days.  Go to the QVC guide and type Quacker Factory in the search bar for QVC and QVC2.

Esteemed Contributor

@gaga wrote:

@gaga .... what gives you the impression that something is wrong?

Esteemed Contributor

Angel had said on FB that they were having some issues getting product in, but they weren't going anywhere...

Honored Contributor

@gaga wrote:

@gaga   Angel has been hosting her own Live Quacker Factory shows every week on Q2, along with her embroidery designer John.  She has done several already.

Q2 has a lot of vendor solo shows now -- Isaac Mizrahi, Temp-tations, Women With Control, Susan Graver.

Check out the Program Guide for both The main channel and Q2, if you get Q2 on your TV.

Esteemed Contributor

It did seem for awhile that QF was slowly disappearing from the Q.   Happy to see that she has been on Q2 and will be on the main channel more.  It makes sense they were having trouble with chain and supply for quite awhile.   Hopefully things get better as I enjoy her shows.  

Valued Contributor

So thrilled to see Angel and QF on the Q!  Nobody makes a better shirt.....I ordered two and wanted to order more.  Their embroidery is the best! Such lovely shirts and they last forever. Thanks for having John, the embroidery designer, on with Angel.