Super Contributor

Re: QVC2 Program Host Hours 2020

@banned again and we care why? why in the world would you take time out of your day to keep this kind of data? it means nothing- what you should be watching is how often Josie Marin is on with her stuff and how there are the same venders with the same stuff day after day, now that would be important

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Kristine Zell literally was one of the worst hosts QVC ever had. She made tons and tons of mistakes always, didn't know her product and vendors looked annoyed. Nice girl just not meant for QVC. I felt like they kept trying to make her happen. She was on for 3 years but never improved

Yep, some vendors were visibly annoyed with KZ. She was more concerned with having a family story prepared rather than product preparation 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

@banned again and we care why? why in the world would you take time out of your day to keep this kind of data? it means nothing- what you should be watching is how often Josie Marin is on with her stuff and how there are the same venders with the same stuff day after day, now that would be important

---

Apparently, there are some here who care, as evidenced by the replies. Others may just be data freaks, who enjoy (and may even be employed) analyzing various forms of data. 

Would all of your activities/interests stand up to scrutiny? If so, then congratulate yourself. Your canonization awaits. In the meantime, others can read and respond to things of interest to them.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Sadly some of the better hosts were also banished to Q2 ---it was sad they let Katie and Gabrielle go...at least they kept Elise

--------------------

I really liked Katie and Gabrielle and am happy that Eloise is still around.  Still wondering why they were let go.  Seemed like everyone liked them!  Was n't crazy about Stacey though...

I really did not like Kristine Z.  She made many mistakes and seemed so lost!  And much like Jane T, she had a family story for everything she sold!  Such a turn off!!

****PS  - Opps, it should read Elise!!

Trusted Contributor

Every time I turn on qvc there is Kristin,so many hours for one person.I know she sells!

Honored Contributor

@bewise wrote:

Every time I turn on qvc there is Kristin,so many hours for one person.I know she sells!

@bewise   Even more now:

• Jennifer is out until March 5 
  • Jayne Brown is out till next week
  • Jane Treacy is on vacation for a few days
  • Mary Beth Roe is out grieving the sudden loss of her brother
  • Nancy was recently let go

So expect to see a lot more of Kerstin. 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

Shawn is out for awhile because she was potentially exposed to Covid-19.  She is self-quarantined at home.  We got a broadcast from her closet.  We got another broadcast from her bathroom.  That created quite a brouhaha, I can tell you!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Never did watch QVC 2, but I see a lot that left & others I wish had left.  I read that it depends on how much they sell that determines if they stay or go. It really doesn't matter to me.

Respected Contributor

Someone is addicted to QVC.