Trusted Contributor

I think that if they are showing something on QVC2 that was a special price less than 24 hrs ago on QVC, it should still be that price when it is airing. I know it says prices and inventory will change, but it is soooo irritating that I turn on the tv and see something I want to order and either they are sold out or the price has changed. They are losing sales here.  For instance, this morning I turned on the tv which was on QVC2. I saw Phillip Watson's blueberry patio bush for $26.95. I was all set to order it, went on the computer and it is now $34.95. A No Sale for $8 more.  What would it hurt for them to show something the next day for that Garden day price. They have TSVs sometimes for more than 2 days. It has happened to me a few times now. I shouldn't even watch QVC2 it makes me so mad.

*In this case QVC lost my sale, but it worked out great for me, because I googled patio blueberry bushes and found several for $19.99 elsewhere. QVC=0  Me=1.

Esteemed Contributor

When these programs are repeated, it is so frustrating to see products offered for sale only to be told there is nothing left when you call to order.  The excuse that it is noted it’s a repeat show does not satisfy me.  My viewing time has really been cut.  Who needs frustration like this?

Trusted Contributor

I understand the frustration.  I think they are still working out the kinks to having so many hours of programming.

Last week, during the afternoon, I saw two shows Belle and LOGO on QVC2.  They were clearance only items (no returns or exchanges).  Both shows did not have QVC hosts.  They were Lori and George from LOGO and Kim and Amy from Belle.  The shows were so much better without the hosts. LOL

They were able to talk more freely about the fabrics, the products and not being interrupted with status of the sell out or some long winded not so well thought out comment by the hosts.  I am sorry. I am not singling anyone out. Most of the hosts ramble and its like they are burnt out on the sales chatter.  The hard sales pitch is getting hard to watch. 

Maybe only clearance with vendors is a way to fill hours.  Because clearly who wants to watch a shopping show from yesterday with no products to sell?  Not me... I am not that bored.  haha

Esteemed Contributor

agree, it's a no buy for me when I see something was a lower price  when it was 1st aired, although most QVC sale prices  are mostly less than $10.