Contributor
While watching a gardening show on HSN, I noticed that their presentation of Leaf & Petal strawberries stock images looked familiar. I had placed an order last week on QVC for the Cottage Farms strawberries, so I decided to go back into my order history to look at those stock images. Low and behold, those are the same exact photos used to sell both items. With Cottage Farms claiming their pride in care for their items being sold, I’m wondering who’s strawberries, and any other plants, I’m buying.
I know that these two shopping sites are sister companies, but isn’t it misleading to claim one brand is best, when another brand is promoting the same?…..and for this I’m referencing the use of the same exact stock images.
In any case, I canceled my order on QVC and ordered the strawberries on HSN because they were $10 less 😁
Frequent Contributor
I asked this question recently and was told both companies have the same address. The mega supplier is becoming common practice with groceries and plants. Different labels for the same product.
Contributor
Thank you!
Honored Contributor

@Northerngal wrote:
I asked this question recently and was told both companies have the same address. The mega supplier is becoming common practice with groceries and plants. Different labels for the same product.

I think it's quite common to sell the same product under different names.