Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC sales down without Lisa Robertson

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

QVC has had more bad news its hitting severe losses in sales. 3 to 4 years ago it was through the roof. Lisa exit drove a dent in their sales. She had that amazing ability to create excitement around product. She was the queen of QVC as everyone of her hours were bombarded with sell outs. QVC lost their CASH cow.

Sorry Lisa, you are not being asked back to QVC.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

Yes, but each time you respond your are enabling and encouraging continued posts.  Why not just "let it go."

But this is great fun on a "slow board" day!!!

Trusted Contributor

I also think it might be the lack of free shipping, big sale cuts, etc.   I now will only purchase online if the item has free shipping.  There are so very many stores/websites that have free shipping most of the time or ALL of the time.  The last time I paid $7.00 shipping at QVC, I reminded myself of all the places with free shipping!   Every penny I can save is helpful now that I am on a (very) limited budget!!!    JMO

Valued Contributor

@dperry wrote:

Lisa Robertson was a great host, but she has left the company. I think ALL posts that mention Lisa R. should be deleted immediately.

I agree.  These threads should be shut down and removed.  The same core people for or against LR start these over and over just to bait each other.

libby's folly
Honored Contributor

Sadly, QVC is antiquated.  It has nothing to do with hosts.  It is the products they sell, slow shipping, high shipping costs and no coupons or discounts. Why shop here when you can buy everything cheaper elsewhere and get free  faster shipping?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If Lisa Robertson would simply run for office, any office, all her threads would be closed due to them being "political."

Perhaps Italian Jewelry Ambassador?

Otherwise, why should LR threads be prohibited?  It's the OP's consistent penchant for amazingly exaggerated proclamations that are the cause for all the wide-eyed bewilderment.  

As someone else stated, it sure changes a dull posting day! 

Valued Contributor

Since the only thing LR will say about her inventory is that "I ordered a "good amount", no one has any idea of exactly what her sales are and therefore no one is able to call her a success. In fact, she now has a pretty penny tied up in stock. Never a good thing.

Esteemed Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Stop being ridiculous.  Everyone knows the reason QVC is having problems  is because Courtney Cason has been moved almost exclusively to Q+ and/or Beauty IQ and not as many people get those 2 channels so they aren't watching which means they aren't ordering

Your joking,  right ...

--------------------------------

Has got to be said "tongue in cheek"!!!  Q sales are down because Courtney is not seen as often???  Never once sat thru more than 10 minutes of a Courtney presentation.  Am not missing her at all....

Trusted Contributor

Lisa was fun to watch, great presentor, not boring,  I spent money.  From what Ive seen, current sellers don't have what it takes to keep my interest.  Very rare that I want to spend my time watching these "personalities" or spend my money.  Consequently, I hardly ever watch what they are up to. And only read these posts every now and then.  I do pay attention to Q's competition. (Hsn)

Honored Contributor

Not reading these anymore. Saw the title & that was enough. Where are the mods when you need them?