Trusted Contributor

QVC sales down without Lisa Robertson

QVC has had more bad news its hitting severe losses in sales. 3 to 4 years ago it was through the roof. Lisa exit drove a dent in their sales. She had that amazing ability to create excitement around product. She was the queen of QVC as everyone of her hours were bombarded with sell outs. QVC lost their CASH cow.
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC sales down without Lisa Robertson

Don't you ever get tired of posting the same nonsense over and over and over again

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I even looked at the date to see if this was an old post!

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli@I am still oxox-----------I agree with you both. It's like beating the same old same old over and over and over again. It's a dead subject. Please lets move on and get over it. It would be like me bringing up Kathy Levine day in and day out after 17 years. OUCH.  Everyone has their hay day.

Respected Contributor

Yes, but each time you respond your are enabling and encouraging continued posts.  Why not just "let it go."

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stop being ridiculous.  Everyone knows the reason QVC is having problems  is because Courtney Cason has been moved almost exclusively to Q+ and/or Beauty IQ and not as many people get those 2 channels so they aren't watching which means they aren't ordering.   

Respected Contributor

Sales may be down but I think it has more to do with product variety and prices/shipping more so than LR's exit. QVC has welcomed thousands upon thousands of new customers who have never even heard of LR.

Respected Contributor

I think that the problem QVC has is that it repeats the same products over and over.  Years ago, the Q had more diversity in their product line, and now it seems we see Argon Oil, Susan Graver, Vionics, etc. all the time.  They have to go out and find new products - new high-end clothing lines and other items.  It is just the same old all the time now and it gets boring!

Contributor

I think that the reason QVC sales could be "down" is due to competitive on-line stores that offer free shipping, overnight or two-day free shipping.  Also, the department stores that entice consumers with coupons, cash back and bonus buys (w/o shipping, of course) could attribute to sales being down.  I can purchase some great quality clothes and shoes at crazy low prices once my coupons are included at high-end stores.   Plus, the ULTA and Sephora stores offer much of the same beauty products........w/o the shipping.