Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

The same 'stuff' over and over and ....... Most of these have been on within the past few months.

PT Roth I know was recently.  Look, when this stuff is on I save lots of money because I don't see anything here I'm interested in....

I don't even tune in to QVC on a day like today and I won't very much (according to what I see posted here during the beginning of May).

My girls will be happy as I won't be spending their inheritance either.....

@Annabellethecat66

I've always told my mother that she should spend every cent on herself.  after all, she and my dad wisely raised us to be independent, plan for our own futures, and not wait around for inheritance. But she never listens to us. She spends generously on her charities and on everyone but herself. Drives me crazy. Her mother left money and real estate to her,  and she's always been determined to leave us a financial legacy, even though neither my brother nor I care. Her presence in our lives IS the legacy. When it comes to her trust fund, she must be the originator of the adage, " Don't spend the principal." sigh...

Honored Contributor

5/7/18 TSV

A303155

Denim & Co. Beach Hi-Low Tankini Swimsuit with Skirt

$46.52 and three easy payments

5 color/print choices, numerical sizing

http://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Beach-Hi-Low-Tankini-Swimsuit-with-Skirt.product.A303155.html?produc...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC's TSVs for May 2018

[ Edited ]

5/11/18 TSV

bareminerals

bareminerals tsv.png

http://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-Complexion-Rescue-7-Piece-Collection.product.A301065.html

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

MAY 2018 TSVs

(may be subject to change)

7th - Denim & Co.

10th - Quacker Factory

11th -  BareMinerals

14th - Isaac Mizrahi Live ( designers on Q day)

19th- It Cosmetics

20th - Delonghi Pinguino 4 in 1 Portable Air Conditioner

21st - Belle by Kim Gravel

26th - Josie Maran Argan Oil Cosmetics

27th - Susan Graver Style (sunday style)

....and that is the Month of May  Smiley Happy

I’ll be watching these days! ❤️

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

5/9/18 TSV

M57808

Rastelli Market Fresh Choice of (15) 5-oz Sirloin or Turkey Burgers (Plain, Bacon Cheddar, Turkey)

M57809

Rastelli Market Fresh (30) 5-oz Sirloin or Turkey Burgers (Plain, Bacon Cheddar, Turkey)

free shipping, single ship or auto delivery

$85 or $55 and three easy payments

http://www.qvc.com/Rastelli-Market-Fresh-%2830%29-5-oz-Sirloin-or-Turkey-Burgers.product.M57809.html...

http://www.qvc.com/Rastelli-Market-Fresh-Choice-of-%2815%29-5-oz-Sirloin-or-Turkey-Burgers.product.M...

Regular Contributor

Thank you Sunshine45. 

I wish Josie would have a rose scented TSV.

Honored Contributor

5/13/18 TSV

Clarks

sneak peek of Sunday's Clark TSV ~ narrow, medium and wide! Colors are rose gold, yellow, blue, black, white and brown.

clarks.jpg

Valued Contributor

Do we know what these Clarks are called?  Looks like a Leisa bottom.  Thx.

Valued Contributor

The Clark's TSV are posted. $50 and they are the Leisa.  I'm not crazy about them but because they have them in narrow width, I may buy the red.

Trusted Contributor

OMG Clarks will have narrows! I have very thin boney narrow feet this is so great! Can we preorder?