Respected Contributor

Susan Graver pedal pushers A304090 Disappointing

I ordered these in a size 8, but they were too baggy in the hips and thighs. I appreciated QVC's exchange policy and traded for a size 6.   Still too baggy.  I decided to check the click here measurements for the pants.  "Low hip circumfrence 39" when measuring 7.9375 from waist top edge at center front.  I measured, and that measurement is closer to 42".  Leg opening is supposed to be 13.625" but it's closer to 18".

I've gotten "the letter" about returns and since have tried very hard to be more careful about purchases, but this is so disappointing, frustrating, and expensive to eat the cost of a return. 

I'd like to return these and not be charged the return postage expense.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver pedal pushers A304090 Disappointing

If I were you - - and I am - - just give up on clothes from the Q.  Their sizes aren't my size anymore - especially pants - all too baggy and small choice are too small; and I can't depend on correct fitting like in the old days.  There are wonderful deals at other websites with free shipping.  Learned my lesson!

Respected Contributor

Write a review so others can avoid them if you have a minute.

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

I ordered these in a size 8, but they were too baggy in the hips and thighs. I appreciated QVC's exchange policy and traded for a size 6.   Still too baggy.  I decided to check the click here measurements for the pants.  "Low hip circumfrence 39" when measuring 7.9375 from waist top edge at center front.  I measured, and that measurement is closer to 42".  Leg opening is supposed to be 13.625" but it's closer to 18".

I've gotten "the letter" about returns and since have tried very hard to be more careful about purchases, but this is so disappointing, frustrating, and expensive to eat the cost of a return. 

I'd like to return these and not be charged the return postage expense.

@Another new name Sue@  Donate them to a Goodwill....get a tax receipt @and write off the cost of new pants on your taxes for 2018.....AND   Never order clothes from QVC again.