Super Contributor

Re: QVC needs more intimates brands

Go on any website, you can find tons of intimates at better prices

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvSoCal   That's what I've been reading about the Breezies brand too.  I do appreciate your letting me know about Jockey.  I've thought about ordering those just to try as well. 😊

Ditto. Hsn is better. More options and younger focused.  Qvc you either choose from Breezies or Breezies. What kind of choice is that? And anything that is not Breezies is a sports bra, no thanks. With exceptions like Jockey and All Worthy. But those only air like twice a year. 

In the past I've bought Jockey and All Worthy, because they fit best and felt most like lingerie. I want the girls to breathe. Not be compressed in thick sportswear like Breezies offers. Qvcs bras are all about 100% coverage, like wearing a tank top. As they are older focused.  I want my bras to show cleavage. But those sexier outside options are rarely on so I have to shop local or Hsn. 

Also ditto about lack of models. Qvc is 90% pictures. It's like looking through a 1990s catolog.  Get more ladies on set, that are various bust sizes. I'm not built like a mannequin either. Same goes for regular fashion shows. Less pictures and stock footage the better. 

Hope you are right about more vendors returning in studio this year. Think the last time I saw Hunter Mcgrady was last July. I hope she comes back or new brands debut that appeal to younger crowd. Otherwise we will be stuck in this 1 brand for everything cycle forever. Or the simplest option, have everyone stop buying Breezies, then they will be forced to get new brands on air. 

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

I would at least like to see Breezies brand offer their sizes starting with 32.  I really don't understand why this isn't part of their sizing considering lots of customers as well as hosts claim to need that size.

I agree, @cheriere . Breezies claim to be inclusive but they never have a 32A, B, or C. Do they really believe there are no women that size? I'm about Amy or Courtney size, and they might take that size.

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1   Me too!  I completely agree! 😊

Esteemed Contributor

I find breezies unreliable and inconsistent in sizing .  I can buy 2 of the same bra exactly and they fit entirely different 

Occasional Visitor

If anyones curious they had an hour of intimates on Q2 called 'intimate affair'. They did 3 quick segments with cuddl duds, bobbie, and jockey. Was surprised by the jockey item it was strapless. Can't remember the last time I saw a strapless bra, maybe it was new. Looked sexy though.  But then the rest of the hour defaulted to breezies. Which I rolled my eyes. Glad I am not the only one who dislikes that brand. Seems everyone returns them and the majority of this community wants new guests and sexier items on air. But its the first time I have seen jockey in months, maybe its a start. Also agree the channel needs models. The whole hour was a slide show with low res pix, not easy to watch. QVC has a modeling agency, they need to open their wallet and use it.