Trusted Contributor

When I used to use it, I only allowed myself to have 3 at one time..And at that time only did it items on 3 easy pays and paid them off before anymore.

It's used to be easy to loose track of what you had when the computers were not available..it just seemed to stress me out knowing I had them. 

Good luck on being easy pay free..

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Super Contributor

I used to do easy pay, but no more.  I think it is very easy to purchase many items on easy pay thinking you are not spending much, but it adds up.  I also do not charge anything that I cannot pay at the end of the month.  

Honored Contributor

I never use easy pay and I resent the fact that they make that the default option on the payment page.  Clearly, QVC loves to have as many as possible using easy pay.  Not for me.

Respected Contributor

I never use easy pay— we pay off our balance each month on ccs. If I can’t afford it I don’t buy it.

It can be very deceptive allowing you to think you have less debt than you do. My dh used to say it was a sin how home shoppers channels market. I get very annoyed when watching the screen you can’t even see the real price, and the host repeatedly quotes the easy payments rather than the real price.

@KingcakeYou’re not alone, don’t be hard on yourself-

stop using it, you will pay it off.

Trusted Contributor

I can see where it would get easy to get caught up.  Sometimes I use it and sometimes I don't.  I bought the Power Air Fryer oven when it was the TSV/ on Easy pay.  But then I didn't buy anything else on easy pay till that one was paid off.  Could I have paid it all at once, absolutely, i just chose not too at that particular time.  I am a Fed Employee who was just getting my sea legs back after a long goverment shutdown.

While I watch a lot of QVC I don't buy a lot from QVC and I do price shop for sure.

I would rather they offer more free shipping than more easy pays but yes I totally understand while they do this.  Their business is to sell sell sell and obviously this works.

Respected Contributor

I am reaching the end of what became too much on my credit card for

easy pay .....we are on S..S .. and have an adult child living with us ...

We use American Express which has to be paid off in full each month ;...

I have a budget ... and can spend it on whatever I want ...but I was

getting up to and sometimes over $ 100.00 for easy pay ... so I

decided to knock it off this summer ... the amount has gone down

significantly ..... the only thing I would consider buying now are

Harry Slakin candles .. which I love ... but only if its free shipping ...

But I had to admit years ago that I am an overspender ... but have

been able to get it under control.... living on SS I had no choice ..

and it didn't due me any harm ....

Respected Contributor

I always use easy pay & if I decide to keep the item I simply go to my acct & pay it off..it's a great option.

Respected Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I always use easy pay & if I decide to keep the item I simply go to my acct & pay it off..it's a great option.

Thank you .. I didn't know you could do that .......

Respected Contributor

Yes .. that would definitely help me out .....

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC easy pay troubles

[ Edited ]

@Big Joanie wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

Thank you .. I didn't know you could do that .......

You're welcome. You can make additional monthly payments or pay the balance off for each item by using My Account, select Easy Pay Orders or call CS & they will make the payments you want.