Frequent Contributor

I’ve recently noticed there is a space to enter a coupon code at checkout.nIm a frequent shopper and have never received such a code. Has anyone and if so how did you get it?

Honored Contributor

I've never seen one from QVC, but I do get them from HSN infrequently.  Maybe a new promotion?

Frequent Contributor

I think the code is where you enter the numbers from your QVC gift cards.  Its been there for awhile.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: QVC coupon code

[ Edited ]

I think it is for new customers when QVC has the promotions "five4u" and so on. Meaning if you open a new QVC account (not credit card) you enter the code at check out.

Esteemed Contributor

@DJs mom is correct—the box is for promotions that QVC offers to new customers or in specific circumstances. If you're a long-time shopper, it is unlikely that you'll ever enter anything in that field.

Respected Contributor

I received one of those "We Miss You" emails with a $5 Coupon Code.  But, I guess I waited too long to use it, because it didn't work for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

I received one of those "We Miss You" emails with a $5 Coupon Code.  But, I guess I waited too long to use it, because it didn't work for me.

So QVC gives something to new customers, something to new QVC credit card users, and something to customers who have not shopped for a long time.  But those of us who continue to buy and have done so for years get absolutely nothing.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead