Contributor

Back in May I ordered a Kim Gravel shirt as the TSV.  It was waitlisted right away.  Yesterday I checked the order status only to discover that the order had been cancelled!

Not by me, but by the Q.  

Prior to calling customer service I checked on line the item availability and lo and behold it was available in the color and size I had ordered months ago.

Customer service did take care of the problem for me and I did pay the TSV price, so all is well.

Just wanted to alert anyone else that if they are on waitlist for any item, Qvc will cancel it and you will just be under the assumption that they were unable to fill the order.  They told me that I would be recieving a letter in the mail explaining what happeded.  I guess they would have let me reorder at the new higher price if I hadn't done my own following up.

Lesson learned.

Valued Contributor

Re: QVC cancelled my order?!

@patty17 wrote:

Back in May I ordered a Kim Gravel shirt as the TSV.  It was waitlisted right away.  Yesterday I checked the order status only to discover that the order had been cancelled!

Not by me, but by the Q.  

Prior to calling customer service I checked on line the item availability and lo and behold it was available in the color and size I had ordered months ago.

Customer service did take care of the problem for me and I did pay the TSV price, so all is well.

Just wanted to alert anyone else that if they are on waitlist for any item, Qvc will cancel it and you will just be under the assumption that they were unable to fill the order.  They told me that I would be recieving a letter in the mail explaining what happeded.  I guess they would have let me reorder at the new higher price if I hadn't done my own following up.

Lesson learned.

@patty17
Thanks for the heads up! I'm really sorry this happened to you & I'm glad you followed up & got your item.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

@patty17Thanks for the info. 

Glad your action got you what you wanted at the price you wanted.  Also have to say that this fits right into my philosophy that no one cares for or about your money better than you yourself, so keep watching it -  here and everywhere else!

Frequent Contributor

So annoying that this happened to you, but happy to hear the issue was resolved in the end.  Classic example of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have always found that most of their Customer Service reps will correct any mistakes on their part...

Honored Contributor

They will keep you on waitlist for 45 days.  If the item does not not come back in that time, they cancel it, sending you an email notifying you that it's been cancelled.  It's possible that the merchandise was received after the 45 day limit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment