Honored Contributor

Are TSV's and Clearance items not elgible for the Rebate Sites?  I'm sure I've gotten rebates on both, but my last 2 purchases were declined.  One was a sheet set  I paid $104 for.  It tracked and I had pending payments and then it said my purchase was 0 and it was declined.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess.  I use Mr Rebates and have always gotten my rebate on everything but electronics.  I'd protest if I was you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Just found another one, a fan for $149.98.  

I am submitting claims.  

Respected Contributor

Which rebate site?

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess  If this is from Befrugal, this is what it states:

QVC is in the process of revising some previously-tracked sale data for orders which occurred between March and May of 2024. They hope to finish this process shortly.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

QVC is in the process of revising some previously-tracked sale data for orders which occurred between March and May of 2024. They hope to finish this process shortly.

@elated I don't even know what that means.  It sounds to me like they're saying previouly tracked data is now considered invalid.  Sounds like they're doing it across-the-board, not just BeFrugal.  I'm using TopCashBack.  

I bought all items, and I didn't return any. 

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC & Rebates

[ Edited ]

It sounds to me like Q is checking out orders that may have tracked, yet customers did not receive their rebates, not like they are invalid, but actually valid for rebates not credited before. 

I have no trouble with these sites from HSN, but I am no longer a Q customer. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@elated wrote:

@elated I don't even know what that means.  It sounds to me like they're saying previouly tracked data is now considered invalid.  Sounds like they're doing it across-the-board, not just BeFrugal.  I'm using TopCashBack.  

I bought all items, and I didn't return any. 

I submitted missing cash tickets for two orders in May. It is my understanding that they are working on rebates that didn't track correctly. I was not under the impression they were going to deny them. At least, Befrugal notified their customers of this ongoing process.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

It sounds to me like Q is checking out oredrs that may have tracked, yet customers did not receive their rebates, not like they are invalid, but actually valid for rebates not credited before. 

@Shelbelle I hope, but my orders did track in the beginning and I had pending credits and then they showed declined.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

It sounds to me like Q is checking out oredrs that may have tracked, yet customers did not receive their rebates, not like they are invalid, but actually valid for rebates not credited before. 

@Shelbelle I hope, but my orders did track in the beginning and I had pending credits and then they showed declined.

Mine did the same. You can submit missing cash back tickets.