Occasional Contributor

QVC Youtube/HSN Youtube Social Media Team

Has anyone else noticed how poor the QVC youtube is compared to HSN with posting? HSN posts every presentation and QVC misses many. My husband and I were gone for St. Patrick's Day parade and missed many of the food shows. QVC youtube missed many.

Last night I missed Courtney's shoe shopping shows and 0 were posted on youtube. Someone is asleep in the QVC social media dept, unfortunately. I hope they can fix this immediately. I don't get to watch QVC 24/7 with work and 4 little ones.

I rely on catching up on the livestream on QVC youtube, which is about a doz hrs long, but after that its gone and rely on archives from the Q or HSN youtuube channels. Can QVC please hire someone to be as active as HSN youtube, please?

Re: QVC Youtube/HSN Youtube Social Media Team

Honestly, I may know another reason for the lack in videos:

They did the same thing this Monday morning at 1:00 a.m. (3/18/24) There was another shoe show, L'artise shoes with Melissa McGoff. You probably didn't know since it too had no videos outside of the original livestream.

Here's the reason: these days, YouTube considers feet an X-rated body part, which is why a lot of shoe videos are age restricted. QVC must think the same, seeing as they don't really upload shoe videos (last night, they skipped over Court's shoe show, but still uploaded clips from the 12 and 2 am shows) as much as other clothing.

But I agree, it is inconsistent when they only upload certain videos and go for hours (and once even days on end) without any uploads, even though shows are still going on livestreams. Yes, their online media team is slacking, either because it's too inconvienient for them (see the irony) or they don't want potential sexual material being uploaded

Trusted Contributor

@QVCPrincessTiff All shows live forever on the Host's Facebook page.

They stream them live as they happen and keep them up forever.

You can catch Courtney's show there:

Screenshot_20240319-192133_kindlephoto-432802656.png

You can also catch most shows on QVC Plus Streaming.

https://plus.qvc.com/

Screenshot_20240319-192626.png

Occasional Contributor

Thank You Mazzie, very kind of you. It just so happened that Courtney's show was on St. Patrick's, but just in general the QVC youtube seems like its human social media picking the presentations to save to their youtube. I was told its all automated, which I do not believe. All I know is HSN is excellent basically saving every single presentation.

As opposed to QVC who will have some every 10 mins and pick and choose a few items from Susan Graver or LOGO or David in Kitchen or Gourmet Holiday. Well, you catch my drift, but HSN saved like every sing presentation they do to youtube, which is smart. I wish QVC would do the same. HSN's youtube is light years ahead of QVC's!