Esteemed Contributor

I don't order much from QVC - about 3-4 items a year.  I ordered the TSV insulated bags earlier this month and they arrived quickly.  We like them!

Anyway, yesterday I got a survey in email from QVC asking several questions regarding shipping on just that one item   Is this something new?  Is QVC sending out surveys on every item you order?  Or just on TSV's?    I thought it was nice that they followed up on my purchase and I was happy to answer their questions.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Out of all my years of shopping on the Q I have never once received a survey.  This is good news that maybe they are finally going to try to improve things, especially since the shipping has been a problem for way too long!  I have, on the other hand received general surveys from HSN.  They even sent me a $10 coupon due to a very delayed shipping issue of which I wasn't really concerned about but I think it was close to Christmas, so that may have been the reason.  I thought it was good PR.

Honored Contributor

I get a survey like that everytime I order from Sam's Club.  They want to keep track of how the shipping is being handled.  Whether it arrived on time, condition, packaging (appropriate size, etc.).

I think it shows they are making sure things operate as they should and that their customers are satisfied with the service.

Valued Contributor

I hope QVC addresses shipping problems.  I give every company a pass on occasion but QVC has problems with shipping on time.  And I cannot understand why when several clothing items from the same brand on the same order each ship in a separate bag at different times.  Makes little sense.  When I order dog food, kcups, shampoo, a knife from Amazon I usually receive all items in a box with an accurate ship date.  They are not perfect but they seem to know how to run a business.  I never get a survey so this is my two cent input.

Trusted Contributor

@tototwo....

I received that survey from QVC via email about 2 months ago, told them what I thought about their shipping methods, charges, returns, etc., and expressed my opinion on what I think would make customers a little more happier going forward.   We can only hope everyone's input will make a difference.

Honored Contributor

@SoCal Bred    We have high hopes but have seen no changes. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I got one today.  It had to do with every fashion vendor, at the beginning.  But after a few questions it got to the meat of it -- all about Candace Cameron Bure.  I've only bought one item from her, so I'm surprised  I got this.

I sure wish they would send out a survey about some of the hosts!!!  LOL  I would love to take part in that.

Honored Contributor

@travelin grandma wrote:

I got one today.  It had to do with every fashion vendor, at the beginning.  But after a few questions it got to the meat of it -- all about Candace Cameron Bure.  I've only bought one item from her, so I'm surprised  I got this.

I sure wish they would send out a survey about some of the hosts!!!  LOL  I would love to take part in that.

@travelin grandma   I got the same one you received today.  I guess it didn't matter too much what we answered in the beginning f the survey, since all the questions from the middle to the end were about CCB.  

Contributor
I am relatively new to QVC and have received more than 1 survey already. I usually take the surveys to let QVC know how everything is going. I have also received a survey from HSN.
Honored Contributor

I got one yesterday and filled it out and sent it back. I think I've gotten a few ----