Super Contributor

Re: QVC Super Slow Shipping!!!

I'm lucky, I get my items withins 5 days of ordering. I request all my packages be sent by UPS.

Super Contributor

I'm lucky, I get my items withins 5 days of ordering. I request all my packages be sent by UPS.

Honored Contributor

I'm out in the middle nowhere and have no complaint about shipping. It's not as fast as Amazon Prime or Zappo's but it's a heck of a lot faster than some other place I order from.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Generally, I don't complain about Q shipping, but I ordered one item from the Gold Rush and even though the shipping was free, clearly in the spirit of the times, they must be sending it via Pony Express because it seems to be taking an inordinately long time. I've ordered two items since then and both have already arrived, for which I'm grateful, but it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

How good are they with meeting their EDD?
Honored Contributor

On 8/22/2014 Toni 973 said: How good are they with meeting their EDD?

I think they're reasonably good, but you also have to consider that they appear to 'pad' that EDD...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

On 8/22/2014 stevieb said:
On 8/22/2014 Toni 973 said: How good are they with meeting their EDD?

I think they're reasonably good, but you also have to consider that they appear to 'pad' that EDD...

Meaning it arrives before EDD a lot because they inflate the arrival date from the start?
Occasional Visitor

I always forget why I don't order from QVC as much as I do from other vendors until I try to make an order. That's when I'm reminded of the very very slow processing status that occurs before they actually ship your order. I understand that some people like their spread out payment plans but other than that, how can they compete with Amazon and Walmart's standard 2-day shipping? By the way I heard that Target will also be moving to 2-day shipping.

Trusted Contributor

It took 12 days for me to get a necklace from gold rush day and 14 days for me to recieve the Denim & Co. TSV sweater.  That is different for me. Last month I recieved a survey from QVC about shipping, which makes me think that they are trying to improve shipping. Apparently there are a few hiccups.

Occasional Contributor

I've experienced a mixed bag.  Some items come quickly (4-5 days) and some longer.  I ordered a top and it remained "in process" for 5 days.  The EDD has come and gone but the good news is that it hit my post office today so hopefully it will come in the next day or two.  I gave QVC a break for a couple of months (no orderes) and cancelled all auto ships due to order issues and recently have ordered a few items.  Hope shipping improves and become consistent.