Occasional Contributor

Ordered a flat iron on 6/30... my hair is still awaiting its arrival 8 days later!!!  Should have checked Amazon....

Respected Contributor

I placed an order on 6/30. It showed in process until I emailed the social team on 7-5. It was then supposedly shipped on 7/5 to be delivered on 7/8. Well it is not here. But i also have an order with Wayfair that was scheduled for 7-5 delivery. It rained here so I got a text that they could not deliver it. It is still sitting in the Fed EX center on 7/8 with no up date for delivery. So I don't get the move away from brick and mortar stores when shipping and delivery is so unreliable. 

QVC Customer Care

@50Mickey 

Your item arrived in Roswell GA today. Should be out for delivery tomorrow or the day after.

Beth QVC

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@bananacreampie 

I checked your delivery information for the flat iron - it is in Reading PA today so it should be out for delivery tomorrow or the day after.

Beth QVC

Contributor

By brown bag, I am talking about the brown mailing packages. All of my QVC purchases come in the brown (or tan) mailing envelope. These are very easily ripped. Mine always come torn in some manner.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC   Thanks to QVC for rapid shipping on the free shipping items I ordered Saturday the 6th. They  arrived today (9th)!  And I love them all!