Contributor

You used to be able to cancel an order before it shipped...several days after ordering. Now you can't cancel less than 24 hrs after ordering. The message says that your order is being prepared for shipment. Then how come it doesn't actually ship for another 5-6 days?? Another pain is the cheap mailers that the Q uses. Every other shopping channel send in reinforced bags, but the Q continues to use those brown bags that rip open so easily. I will give them credit that they are always willing to reimburse for items are lost in the mail, but still.....

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I was able to cancel an order yesterday. Also, I've never received a 'brown bag' from the Q. Is that something new?

Super Contributor

I am still getting my items being shipped days and days after placing my order .. then it will say UPS and then they switch it to Usps and it gets hung up there.. and as far as the bags.. I still get those old grayish white bags.. never a brown bag 

Honored Contributor

I placed an order earlier this morning and then about an hour or so later changed my mind. Had no problem cancelling and received an email confirming it.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes you cannot cancel 20 minutes after your order.  Brown bags????  I don't think I ever received something in a brown bag, in all my 30 years with QVC.  I do receive things in brown boxes, I got one today.  It's very small purchase but it is nicely and safely packaged in a brown box.  I get the plastic bags and big/medium/small brown boxes but no brown bags.

Honored Contributor

i get items in padded brown bags, especially jewelry items.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

shipping lately sure has changed. I'm not sure if they are getting tangled up at UPS or my mailman is slipping and leaving stuff behind at the post office. i check the tracking but they are taking much longer than usual to get here..... scratching my head.

Respected Contributor
UPS Mail Innovations is a bottleneck to say the least, here is an example:

Item purchased June 21.
6/25 Ship information received by UPS mail innovations.
6/28 Shipment information tendered to UPS mail innovations.
7/01 Transferred to Post Office Sterling, VA.
7/05 Delivered.

Between 7/01 and 7/05 it took USPS three days (not counting Holiday) to move a package 25 miles to my local post office for delivery. This is unacceptable and the Q should be using these type statistics when they negotiate with their carriers. Anyone monitoring the UPS mail innovations may easily conclude that there is a problem with this shipping method and IMO most of the issues reside with USPS. I can’t and won’t blame my regular USPS carrier because he delivers what he is given on any given day. On his days off totally different story.

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

I was able to cancel an order yesterday. Also, I've never received a 'brown bag' from the Q. Is that something new?

@MandyG06   Usually jewelry are shipped in those bags.

Respected Contributor

I agree that things  take much longer to ship and to be received than they ever have. I have a bracelet that I ordered on silver day - it has shipped but the EDD is July 15. More than 7 days from the date of shipping.