Esteemed Contributor

My online program guide no longer reflects who is hosting the shows.  Is that just me?  I do want to know, part of my decision whether to tune in or not.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

I'm using a MacBook Pro with Safari..  I show host names in both daily and weekly.

Honored Contributor

I see the hosts names on most programs on my online guide. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Check what time-zone you have it displayed in. You need to be in Eastern time-zone to see the hosts.

Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

My online program guide no longer reflects who is hosting the shows.  Is that just me?  I do want to know, part of my decision whether to tune in or not.

Thanks

@NYCLatinaMe  I've noticed that and I agree w/you.  I need to decide whether to watch or check online after the show.  Depends on who's hosting.  I will not sit thru a show that drives me crazy because of the host's demeanor.

Honored Contributor

Im on a laptop using a Chrome browser and I see the hosts with my time set to Central. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Im on a laptop using a Chrome browser and I see the hosts with my time set to Central. 

On the Daily View, right?

You can only see the hosts on the Weekly View in Eastern Time Zone.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Program Guide

[ Edited ]

@banned again wrote:

Check what time-zone you have it displayed in. You need to be in Eastern time-zone to see the hosts.

Thanks @banned again your comment addressed the problem.  Not sure why, but Time Zone was at Pacific.  Changed it to Eastern and names show now.

@Patriot3 you may want to try this.

Thanks!