Occasional Contributor

Can anyone let me know how I can get the QVC outlets

newsletter. It is not on there website anymore

Respected Contributor

@jax1 The QVC Outlets no longer have a newsletter on their website.  In fact, their entire pricing structure for the outlet items have completely changed.  Everything now has a 'You Pay Price'.  They no longer have the percentage sales like the used to have which would say things like 60% off shoes or 50% off pocketbooks.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

We used to go twice a year to Lancaster, not been in long time, but how I took advantage of those % off sales!!! Last time I went was 7 years ago and walked out empty handed, that was a sad day. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle Probably a good thing a qvc outlet is far from my state,I probably would spend way to much.Most outlets I have gone to are just so so,and bargins are few and far

Valued Contributor

After two years, my mom and I took a ride to the QVC Outlet in Lancaster. I was successful finding a pair of sketchers for $20 and a very large beautiful floor basket for $40.  However we were shocked to see most of the outlet stores had closed since our last visit. Also saw some popular restaurants that had closed also. Definitely a sign of the times.

Super Contributor

@Shelbelle Sorry you had that experience. It is truly hit-or-miss at the QVC outlet. 

I live 25 minutes away and am there on a weekly basis!Smiley LOL

I can always find something!

They have gone to "You Pay" pricing, much like they had when they first opened over 25 years ago. (I've been shopping there that long!) In addition, they offer a 10 percent Senior or Military discount. 

The buys are fabulous! You may want to try visiting again. 

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC OUTLETS

[ Edited ]

I used to really look forward to it. I would buy bags full of clothes, jewelry, linens, shoes, purses,  and the list goes on. Once bought a set of luggage. I remember they only had one fitting room, and the dust on the floor was about 3 inches thick!!! At the jewelry counter you had to take a number with a ticket like at a bakery and if they were super busy they would only allow each customer a certain amt of time to work with a clerk behind the jewelry counter. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle It has been a long time for me too. My mom passed in 2010 and she and I would go to the stores in Lancaster and Frazer at least 2x a month. (and we went to the Drexel Hill and Prices Corner, DE stores when they were open- Loved the Delaware store as there was no sales tax). There was a time when the jewelry counters did NOT have a "ticket" system. It really was chaotic as there was always some rude person who would jump in in front of others waiting and of course people who had no clue of what they wanted and would monopolize the salesperson for an hour while others waited. But they did have some great sales back then and I saved thousands of dollars on items that I purchased 

Occasional Contributor

Is the you pay price any cheaper than it was beore?

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Shelbelle It has been a long time for me too. My mom passed in 2010 and she and I would go to the stores in Lancaster and Frazer at least 2x a month. (and we went to the Drexel Hill and Prices Corner, DE stores when they were open- Loved the Delaware store as there was no sales tax). There was a time when the jewelry counters did NOT have a "ticket" system. It really was chaotic as there was always some rude person who would jump in in front of others waiting and of course people who had no clue of what they wanted and would monopolize the salesperson for an hour while others waited. But they did have some great sales back then and I saved thousands of dollars on items that I purchased 

Yes, the one in Rehoboth and Prices Corner were great, love the no tax too, on the jewelry but the Lancaster store was at least no tax on clothes and shoes.