Respected Contributor

I started out as an HSN watcher because I liked Suzanne Somers and Colleen together.  Loved the jewelry and they made me laugh all the time. Also bought alot of Technibond jewelry back when it was interesting in design and quality Also liked several clothing lines they no longer carry.  I no longer watch HSN as nothing interests me there.

Don't remember when I switched to QVC but I am glad I did.  I like several of the clothing lines and also used to buy a lot of jewelry. 

I have always been amazed how many posters complain sp nastily about the hosts.  It is totally beyond me how a particular host can keep someone from watching a show they are interested in.   Some you like, some you don't, so what they are just hosting a TV show.  

Occasional Contributor
Anytime I see Marc Charles Masilli on, I know total junk is about to be presented. It’s like he’s QVC’s version of a five and dime.
Respected Contributor

@sunsetbeach wrote:

Regarding Mally, she MUST bring in the numbers/sales, or she would be gone.  QVC is only about sales, period.  The hosts are told how to act to generate sales.  No matter what they say, they are just trying to get you to buy.

Years ago, I was a heavy HSN shopper due to one brand of clothing sold there, Carolyn Strauss.   This was mainly in the 90's.  I LOVED those clothes.  That line has been gone a long time.  Since then, I've shopped and watched QVC.  I do feel like the clothing on HSN looks very low quality and not anything I would wear any longer.  One example is the G by Guiliana line.  They also seem to sell low end products across the board.

sunsetbeach - OMG did you bring back memories.  I loved Carolyn Strauss and bought so many of her clothes.  In fact, I still have one of her dresses that still looks great today after all these years.  There was also a man on - I forgot his name - who also sold fabulous clothing.  

Contributor

I started with HSN Iin the 90's.I learned a lot about gems from a host name Dan that was on at that time.He used to really explain about the stones. Didnt buy them but liked hearing about them. Suzanne and Colleen were great together! 

Valued Contributor

IMO, if Mally has to use foul language to get her message across then her message isn't worth hearing. Totally unprofessional. Jane comes off as self absorbed & condescending quite the turn off. 

Respected Contributor
On a show this past weekend, Mally and Shawn were on and Mally made a comment (clearly out loud) about being “ horney” after looking at a picture of Lawrence Zarian, his brother and his husband. Anyone see or hear that beaut? I wonder why Q allows that, especially when mods shut down innocent posts I make.🤔
Honored Contributor

Last time Josie was on she commented that her products were so good, she could have an O from them. 

Contributor
I prefer hsn hosts much better but Cali did lie to me on hsn when she said some boots were so comfortable..got them home and they weren't comfortable at all..just fibbing..
Trusted Contributor

@Dazzlespaz1993 wrote:
I prefer hsn hosts much better but Cali did lie to me on hsn when she said some boots were so comfortable..got them home and they weren't comfortable at all..just fibbing..

How do you know they weren't comfortable on her?  

Super Contributor
All hosts do that. They say these are the most comfortable shoes or the most flattering dress on every one, the best makeup. That’s their job to try and sell it regardless.