Honored Contributor

@MotherofBengals wrote:
Every time I see either Rachel Boesing on QVC or HSN's Guy Yovan, I am amazed at how much they look (and act) alike! Both are personable, pretty articulate on their presentations, funny as heck, and just fun to watch. They honestly, to me, look like they are dopplegangers! In the best way! Just my observation. Anyone else see it?

What?????!!!!!  What are you talking about

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@MotherofBengals  - The idea of a doppelganger is that another person looks exactly like someone else - as in, could be that person's twin.

So, no, no resemblance at all.  Perhaps look up the word definition and find another that fits what you're trying to say.

@Venezia 

Was this necessary?  Everyone has a right to their opinion.

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003 - Some people don't understand the meaning of a word and use it incorrectly, so others miss the point they're trying to make.

It doesn't hurt to learn something new.  (And using a word incorrectly isn't an "opinion".)

And I wasn't being sarcastic.

Esteemed Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@MotherofBengals  - The idea of a doppelganger is that another person looks exactly like someone else - as in, could be that person's twin.

So, no, no resemblance at all.  Perhaps look up the word definition and find another that fits what you're trying to say.

@Venezia 

Was this necessary?  Everyone has a right to their opinion.

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003 No, it isn't necessary. There is never a reason to be rude. She is entitled to her opinion, and we all see through our own lens, so we do not see things the same way. 

Honored Contributor

Whatever.  Woman Indifferent

Valued Contributor

The new female Doctor on Dr. Who looks a lot like Shawn Killinger.  Pretty ladies.

Contributor
@Venezia I know what the definition is and used it correctly for what I was referring to. Thanks though!
And as for my OP, I just asked if anyone else saw the strong resemblance (especially when Guy styles his hair in a way that that is super similar to Rachel). Apparently it IS *just me* who sees a very strong resemblance. That is okay, I was just curious. I wasn't putting either host down...it was just MY observation, folks! Nothing more, nothing less.